Chapter 3

What if Kara, Alice, and (Y/n) stayed in the house for the night:

"I saw that as well. I managed to get a chocolate bar, cutters, and a $50 bill from the register, there's a motel but they don't allow androids so I don't know if you can go." Kara and I shared information before agreeing to sleep in the abandoned house since it would hide us a bit better and get us out of this rain.

Using the wire cutters, Kara opened the fence up for us to crawl through. Lifting the wire, I held it up for the two before Kara held it up for me. We looked around until we got to the house, getting trapped inside. An android with a disfigured face threatened us, jumping and scaring Alice. Kara managed to calm him down before introducing us.

"I'm Kara, this is Alice, and this is (Y/n)." She motioned to us while saying our names.

"Ralph doesn't like new people, they hurt Ralph." He frowned, holding his knife up in defense.

"We're not going to hurt you, Ralph. We just need somewhere safe to stay until it stops raining." I told him, coming over and smiling kindly. He looked between the three of us before nodding, agreeing to let us stay. He's a bit... Jumpy, but he doesn't mean to be. He just has trust issues.

What if Connor recognized (Y/n) on the freeway:

Suddenly we had been seen and one of the officers recognized Kara and Alice from police sketches. He shouted at us and caught Connor's attention. My eyes widen and I push Kara and Alice ahead of me, running down multiple streets while heading to the train station but then into an alleyway. I shedded off the beanie and tossed it in a trash can. I heard Connor's footsteps rushing down the alleyway behind us as I made it to the fence. I began to climb it and pressed the remote in the jacket to make the LED red, making sure Connor could see its glow. I held in a gasp as I mistook a step and slid down a slope of mud. I noticed Connor had been at the fence staring at Kara, an officer rushing behind him with a gun. Connor shouted that he needed us alive, then Hank rushed over. Kara and Alice slid down beside me and we made our way over to the freeway.

I heard Connor and Hank shouting before Hank managed to get Connor to let us go. He stared us down as we crossed the freeway, not like it was a first time for me.

-By Connor and Hank-

"Hank." Connor spoke after a few minutes. The detective looked to Connor.

"What?" His tone was clearly irritated as he crossed his arms and watched the three figures get away.

"Detective (Y/n) is with those two androids." Connor suddenly pointed out. Hank cough suddenly in surprise, looking at Connor as if he was crazy. Connor's LED spun bright red mixing with orange.

"Are you okay kid?" Hank put a hand on Connor's shoulder.

"(Y/n) has an LED and is running from us with two deviants. No, Lieutenant, I'm not okay." Connor ran a hand through his hair, becoming a distressed, unraveled mess.