Missing

Jungkook POV

'Hyojong ah where's violet?!' i heard our stylist say. Violet.. i dunno why suddenly i think of one person through thalt name. It think me of lisa. But it 's impossible. Ahhhh!! I heard a sound of people screaming then i quickly run at that voice. I dunno why my body reacted to that scream, i even don't know who is that?! Then i see 'violet ssi..?!'i said carefully scared i call the wrong person. Then the person turned her face and i see violet crying. 'Are you okay 'i said worridly about her. She seems to have lost her breath. I asked her again 'are you okay. I think you can't breath can you open his mask' i said carefully. She shoock her head. But her condition seem bad then suddely she held my hand tightly maybe because of scared. 'It okay violet ya it's okay' i said then quickly off her mask.

Lisa! It's lisa!!! 'Lisa ssi is it you' said i confusely. Then she  continue cried. 'I sca-scared' said she then huged me.  I huged her back tightly. 'It's okay you have me 'said i then kiss her. I kiss her!! Her sof lips make me want more. Then she break the kiss. We stared each other. 'Violet ssi where are you' i heard our stylist say. Then lisa run out to their. 'Violet ya did you crying,i'm sorry. Are you okay' said jieun nona 'yaa where you go?!! You make we worry did you just kissing' said hyeho nona. When that nona said that i already nervous asf. 'Ouh?? I got messages that jungkook also missing did you see her violet ya 'jieun nona says. Ah! I must get out of here. Then i'll go out looking innocent. 'Ah nona i'll just went for restroom' said i try to look innocently. 'Go back to the room quickly!! You'll be late later!!'said that fierce nona. I really hate her . She has jennie nona vibe.

'Unnie i add my own idea' i heard violet say most correctly lisa says. 'Wah daebak it's look really great' said all the stylist and member. 'Good job violet :)' i said try to make she focus to me. But she try to avoid m. Maybe she shy. I'm gonna seduce her. I'm the national playboy you'll know.Ch she sould make up me!! She touch every single part of jimin hyung face. That should be me!! Aishh!! I'm soo jealous of jimin hyung!!