paRT 25

Jungkook POV
I get out of my room and go downstairs 'oh jungkook ah...wanna eat ?! I made fried rice kimchi'said jin hyung 'ouhh hyung,i love you hehehe'i said then take plate then eat.'oh j hope ssi came let's eat' 'it look good'said j hope 'namjoon hyung! Let's eat'said jhope scream as loud as he can. 'jungkook go call taehyung'said jin hyung 'ah ok'said jungkook 'thank you'said jin hyung the wink his eyes.'that hyung'.

After i arrived at taehyung room, i heard a women voice. Hmm must be jisoo unnie..suddenly i think about lisa...aahh why did only me who suffer of having crush. 'hyung! Do you want eat i said then suddenly my eye contact with someome and i realize that lisa! Then suddenly my mind gone black..i dunno what to do, also she look soo fuckin hot with those hair oh my god! She really turn me on..! And i miss her..did she alredy forgive me...i hope one day she'll be mine...'nee unnie i'm coming'said lisa ah she alredy want to go:-(

Lisa POV
Ahh it really fresh....after one day at set. When i get out of the bathroom i see jisoo unnie looking on something, i also see taehyung oppa..? 'unnie what are you doing' i said 'ouh where's your camera,v wanna see it'said jisoo unnie. I almost forgot that v also at there. So i greet him and after that i wanna go to search my camera,suddenly jungkook appears! His boyfriend material! And i made eye contact with him. The beautiful eye...My heart beats so hard i dunno why. I thought i was already move on...! Oh goddd. After that suddenly i heard a phone ringing,i think that's my phone..! And rose unnie scream my name. Thank god and rose unnie.'nee unnie i'm coming' i said but why i felt want to stay there for a long time..?! Aish lisa yaa don't be stupid again!! You will hurt...!