The Meeting

At YG building

The girls oufits👆

The girls oufits👆

The girls arrived at yg building at 1:58 p.m and go straight to the meeting room."ouh we first"said rose."no one has arrived?!"said jennie "umm yess do you look anyone here?!"said jisoo "hmm let's sit first"said rose "hey,is it lisa has going to the causelor session?!"said jennie "i don't know she didn't text or call me,but i think she had go."said jisoo "me neither"said jennie "hmm it's my fault"said rose "heyy don't blame yourself.It just a mistake okayy."said jennie "yahh it's true,justt chill"said jisoo "then what about lisa feelings"said rose "heyyy,just think positive besides I trust lisa is not like that,she gonna forgive you,she a good girl.You know her"said jisoo.Suddenly the doors open then it realease blackpink manager."ahhh i thought it bts or sajagnim,you startled me...!"said jennie while message her heart."opps sorry maybe i should learn knocking door first"said the manager "yess you should"said rose.

Suddenly they hear knocking door sound.They all standing quickly."anyeonghaseyo welcomee...come in"said the manager."ahh an anyeonghaseyo"said
j-hope

"ahh an anyeonghaseyo"saidj-hope

Bts oufits👆

"anyeonghaseyo we're blackpink immida"said blackpink at the same time "anyeonghaseyou we're bangtanseyeondan immida"said bts at the same time "have a sit please"said jisoo then give a smile"nee thank you"said jin "where's lisa"said jungkook in his heart "i'm so sorry bang pd nim will came a late for some reason that i really not sure"said namjoon to blackpink manager "ahh it's okay yang hyun suk*sorry i don't know if this right to call him*author note still not came yet"said blackpink manager.Blackpink manager phone suddenly ringing."ahh sorry i have to answer this call"said blackpink mamager "i wanna go to toilet first,i have stomach ache"said bts manager "ahh srsly hyung,do you okay?!"said namjoon."yeahh i think i'm okay just need to go toilet right now"said bts manager

Suddenly the atmosphere fell akward."so where's the another member of yours,you guys has 4 members right"said j-hope."owhh she didn't join the meeting,she has thing that so important to do"said jisoo "owhh really she is yours maknae right!"said jin "nee"said jisoo "i know her name is lisa right?!her is the dance machine and most famous right?!"said jimin excitedly.Then jungkook look at jimin suspicious "ah nee it's right"said jisoo "soo how are you guys?!did anyone of you being critized?!"said jimin "ahh exactly it's okay right now but of course we gonna get critized because we blackpink"said jennie.Bts was speechless at jennie statement "what make you think like that"said suga "Because i realize that we are 'attention seeker' 'no talent' 'not at the same level of bts' yess we know we're like that but to critized our maknae until she depressed it's too much!! She got depressed because of your guyss fans!!"said jennie "heyy relaxx"said rose "look we're sorry and i didn't expect it to be like this and why would they being critized lisa..?!"said jungkook "because outside there so many 'lizkook shipper' and your 'army' are being hate for shipper and you guys know what,your 'army' attacked lisa fans but it also means attacked lisa!thank godness lisa didn't have a chance to read it"said jennie then cry.Jungkook fell so guilty."heyy relaxx take a deep breath..."said jisoo.After a long cry jennie talk"sorry i was being emotional and sorry for critized your fans"said jennie while whilping her tears"i'm sorry"said jungkook"i'm sorry too we should't visit to hospital that day"said v "noo it's our fault,we did not be careful thank godness dispatch didn't take picture of v and jisoo"said namjoon.All of them look down,regret of what happened ."but may i ask question"said namjoon"nee what do you want to ask?!"said jisoo "lisa really have depression"said namjoon. Then blacpink speechless."ah! I mess up"said jennie in slow voice but can hear all people in the room."i think we should know it because it related to our fans right?!"said namjoon."yesss lisa has depressed thats why she didn't came today she has counselor session"said jennie.

Then blackpink and bts manager came."we bought you guys something to drink"said bts and blackpink manager at the same time while smiling widely.
"sajangnim and bang pd nim has arrived!!"said blackpink manager.All ready to bowing them heads."anyeonghaseyo nice to meet you guys,sorry if i trouble you"said yang hyun suk "anyeonghaseyo,ahh it's okay"said bang pd nim."hmm so let's go to the point. Do you guys really have a relationship?!"said yang hyun suk "no"said jungkook and rose at the same time."soo i think it the end we just need to sign a document and say to the reporter right?!"said bang pd nim."nee that all for today"said yg "for the last i'm really sorry if i make your reputation bad or else like that,good luck for your comeback"said bang pd nim "ahh nee thank you so much for coming today "said yang hyun suk