pArt 10

At hospital
"Lisa yaa are you okay?! Can you hear me?!"said jisoo."Do you rebember me?!LISA YAA"said rose."Guyss i know you worried about lisa,i'm worried too but we have to give lisa some time to rest,okayyy"said jennie sofly."hmm,unnie?!where am I ?! Why my ankle is wrapped?! I can't stay at hospital too long!! We have to practice for our comeback!!"said lisa.
"calm down lisa...you are at hospital because your ankle bones was cracked for temporarily you can't move too much."said lisa manager. "NO!! It's must be dream,can someone tell me this is dream?!! Please this is dream right unnie?!said lisa while crying."aniyaa lisa this not dream this is reality. I know this not easy for you to accept the reality.."said jennie. "don't worry lisa yaa we are here for you"said rose."can you all go out for a while,i need some time alone. PLEASE!"said lisa while smiling. "alright lisa yaa but please don't do stupid things okayy,we are always there for you"said jennie. They all come out."unnie i'm worry lisa would do stupid things"said rose. "I'm worry too but we have to believe her okayy,don't cry okayy everything will be okay"said jisoo while hold back her tears. After 30 minutes,the nurse come to check lisa suddenly they heard the nurse scream,they're quickly entered the room. They see blood come from lisa wrist!!"there is a  blood?!!"scream rose. "LISA YAA I TOLD YOU DON'T DO STUPID THINGS*cry*"said jennie. The doctor quickly run to check lisa."how is it doctor,did lisa still alive?!"said jisoo."don't worry she still alive but i think...she should go to counselling because i suspect she has  depression!"said the doctor. "WHATT?!"said blackpink. "Thanks doctor,i will make sure she go to counselling after she awake"said lisa manager."guyss i know you guys sad but we have to strong for lisa okayy we also have to smile when lisa awake,don't cryy. If lisa see of course she feel gulity.."said blackpink's manager.