Chapter six

© All Rights Reserved

Spencer

Each second , minute , hour or day that past by , felt like eternity . I couldn't bring myself to not think about her , reaching out to her wasn't an option either . I couldn't risk her filling a restraining order against me .

Trying to distract myself made matters worse because , the more I tried to not think about her was the more I couldn't do anything but think about her .

Mav's company wasn't great either . I sometimes wonder how I stuck up with him till now because he tended be useless at times .

"Dude get over her already ," he voiced out .

Doesn't he think of it was just as easy ,I would have done it already ? It's not easy when her scent and face are engraved on my mind .

When I closed my eyes , I saw her . When I ate , her face came to mind . I think about her even when I try not to think about her . She's like crystal meth and I'm a newbie addict .

I needed to find something to distract myself by before going back to the office.

But that's in two weeks time , I needed to hack a plan so I can see her , today . I might have an idea on how I might be able to do that.

*

I have been waiting patiently for over two hours now . Her sweet lavender scent fills the enter room . I wouldn't mind sleeping here , this way I'd have a part of her with me . What was I even doing here ? I came to see her but what was the reason for my visit ?
See how she messed with my head .

I kept myself busy by paging through a women's fitness magazine , my mind began to drift into a fantasy world , I began imagining Harley in a donkey kick position with me pounding and slamming into her behind . I remembered all those collectives times she unintentionally moaned for me , over and over again . I shifted from my sitting position when the bulge in my pants threatened to grow .

"What are you doing here?" A voice brought me back to reality .

I didn't even realise that my eyes were closed , I slowly opened them to meet a Harley that threatened my manhood even more .

My eyes landed on her feet , black three inch stilettos, I moved my eyes slowly up , taking my time , savoring the moment , her black pencil skirt ,a few inches from her knees. I let my eyes linger a little longer till she moved her legs closer together . A trip to memory lane , she reminds me of our first encounter at the parking lot.

With a knowing smirk I trailed up to her upper body , plan white shirt that cups her chest , trotting out her breast . My eyes lingered a little longer than necessary that she decided to tease me by pulling down her shirt , popping out a button unveiling her black bra .

This time , it was my turn to react . An excruciating throe came from my pants .

Fuck.

"What are you doing here ?" confidence reigning in her voice , feeling pleased that she got a reaction out of me . I cleared my throat before replying , keeping my voice trained.

"I'm here to see you , angel." I said with a knowing smirk , eyes still on her now moving faster chest .

Spencer 2-1.

"Doctor Harley MacKesie to you." she corrected me .

Still on formalities , I see . I took it she was still upset about our last encounter together.