Chapter 16: 101 Rules of Convincing

"Eh?! He rejected you?!", Mafumafu asked shocked as Satomi laughed lightly nodding. "I was very surprised too. Everyone thought he'd say yes after he looked so satisfied and such. But at that moment, his only interest were his games.", Satomi said. "Then how did you convince him to the point that he is acting out all of your scripts now?", Mafumafu asked tilting his head. "Well..."

*****

"No, thank you.", Colon declined with a smile as Satomi froze while everyone looked shocked. Everyone besides Jel that is, who only laughed so hardly and slapped his knee several times, holding his stomach in pain.

"Why?", Satomi asked still shocked from the blunt rejection. "Why? I only did this because Jel-kun asked me to. Also I don't like your piece. It's boring.", Colon stated bluntly as everyone in this room started murmuring with each other.

"B-boring?", Satomi repeated as the blue-haired male let go of the other's hands to jump over to Jel. "Now that I'm finished, let's go and buy that game!", Colon shouted.

"Sure sure~ But can that wait until we've finished?", Jel asked as the other male huffed but nodded. "Fine! I'll just go into the library and wait for you there! See you later!", Colon shouted before he ran out of the gym, leaving the others behind.

"You guys can also go~ We'll put the results on the blackboard when we're finished~", Jel informed them as the students left the gym, leaving only Jel and Satomi back in the gym.

Jel then walked over to the pink-haired male who had his eyes fixated on the ground. "No one has ever told me that my pieces were boring. And even so bluntly, directly into my face...", Satomi said as Jel patted the other's back.

"Now now, Colon-kun is just that blunt~ And he's no professional so don't take it to your heart~", Jel consoled him as Satomi nodded.

"But that surprised me. He was so bad at first and that change was way too drastic.", Satomi said as Jel laughed nodding.

"He may be a genius and all but his way of acting is not really the way most people would like it~ Some people act with their feelings and all, right? But Colon-kun doesn't really act with feelings. He acts with his pride.", Jel said as Satomi raised his eyebrow confused.

"His pride?", he repeated as Jel nodded. "Yup~ He acts with his pride~ You must have noticed, right? When you first told him to act in the group, he just did so because I asked him to. He didn't really care so the result was that what you saw~ The second time, when you started to provoke him...", Jel trailed off to see if Satomi would understand it as the pink-haired male widened his eyes.

"He actually felt insulted and because his pride was on the line... he acted well?", Satomi asked. "Ding ding ding~ That's exactly it~", Jel cheered as the other male sighed. "Seriously? I would have used that to make him act for me but... he doesn't even like my piece...", Satomi muttered to himself and Jel could only laugh again at that.

"Well, thing about Colon-kun is that he may act on pride but... if your piece really moves him, he will even give you a better act than what you just saw~", Jel chirped. "That's it. I'll go and convince him now.", Satomi said as he started packing his things. "What about the judging? We still have to do that together. Satomi—", before Jel could even finish his sentence, Satomi already rushed out, leaving the orange-haired male behind.

There was a short silence before he clutched his heart. "Ah! Left behind by my comrades! Now I'm standing here all alone!", Jel exclaimed dramatically before he spotted a familiar purple-haired male walking by.