Prologue: The Classical Musician

It was the first day of school for Mafumafu. He finally managed to get into the famous Academy of Entertainment.

It was always his dream of getting in there but because you could only get into the Academy by getting scouted by the principal himself Mafumafu gave up but still decided to make music after he would have finished school.

His parents were famous in the entertainment business, his father being a film producer while his mother being an actress, so he grew up with them being busy all the time.

But don't think sadly because his parents loved him after all. He was just lonely sometimes because they were busy with work. Mafumafu would usually spend his time in his room watching all the movies his parents ever made.

He was amazed by their work of course but they never moved him much to the point that he would cry over it. He grew up watching all the movies and reading scripts of famous writers.

One day, Mafumafu was in the office of his father looking through the DVDs he had. None of them never really stood out to him as he just looked at everything bored.

He looked at the shelves but didn't find anything as he sighed and decided to give up walking out of the room. When he did though he tripped over nothing as he threw a box down and the contents scattered all over the floor.

He winced as he rubbed his hair and sat up to look at the CDs scattered on the floor. This confused the small child as he picked one up and searched for a CD-Player and put it in.

His parents only owned movies so he was surprised to find something else besides that in the house. Mafumafu sat down waiting for the music to play. Instead of that a voice starting talking.

"Is this working? Ahem... So... I don't really understand why I have to do this... But you two just insisted on me singing... I don't even want to sing that much but I guess I can do it for you as a wedding present.

So here it is.", the person said and Mafumafu tilted his head confused. "Who is that person talking to?", Mafumafu asked himself but of course no one would answer him that.

Everything was silent for a while. You could only hear some shuffling, the person probably sitting down. And after a few seconds of complete silence a piano melody started to play.

The piano was soft and it felt light as Mafumafu suddenly felt a strong wind blowing towards him making him close his eyes.

The next moment he was surrounded by the wide open blue sky as a voice started singing. Mafumafu was feeling emotions he never felt before as he could only sit there quietly listening to the song. It was as if he couldn't escape something holding him there. And when the song ended Mafumafu realized he was in his room and not outside and he felt tears slipping down his cheeks.

"So this is my present from me to you guys. Congratulations on your wedding. I wrote this song thinking about your marriage and it sounds cheesy coming from me but... I just want to thank you for everything you two did for me. So... thank you.", the person thanked softly and shortly after, it stopped playing.

This was the first time he cried for something, the first time he was moved in a way like this. The song was happy but for some reason, Mafumafu didn't believe that "Thank you" was the only message the person wanted to convey.

More like that person wanted to say—

"Mafu-kun, you're spacing out again!", a brown-haired brunette shouted as Mafumafu snapped out of his thoughts.

"Eh? Ah, Ama-chan! What is it?", Mafumafu asked as Amatsuki frowned at Mafumafu. "You were thinking about that singer again, right?", Amatsuki asked as Mafumafu laughed awkwardly. "Maybe? Where were we again?", Mafumafu asked as he put his attention on his childhood friend.