•9•

Next Day (sunday)

Cheryl's Pov

I had dropped the kids off at Alice's place and I was now waiting for Veronica to come outside of her house.

"Okay let's go." Veronica said as she got into my car. "What took you so long?" I asked as I started driving. "I had to make sure my mom had everything she needed to watch the kids. Duh." She said back.

"Picture time." V said as I stopped at a red light. I stuck my tongue out and turned my head towards her phone.

After she took the picture the light turned green and I started driving again.

"We definitely look hot in our game day apparel." She said. We were basically wearing the same thing.

We were both wearing jean shorts, sunglasses, white Adidas, and our team jerseys. The only difference was the the numbers and last names on the back.

Mine had 'TOPAZ 08' on the back and V's said 'MANTLE 47'

"Of course we look hot. The hottest players on the team have the hottest wives." I said back with a smirk.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Veronica and I finally made it to the stadium through all of the traffic.

We walked to the guards and showed them our VIP passes and one took us up to the private viewing box. Some of the other players families were there as well.

Veronica and I walked to our seats that had our names on them. They were the seats with the best view. Perks of being married to the best players.

"Hey Val." I said to Valentina as I sat down beside her. She was married to DJ, one of the players, we've became good friends over time and she was even at Toni and I's wedding.

"Hey Topaz looking radiant as ever same to you Mrs. Mantle." Valentina said to both Veronica and I with smirk.

"Oh cut the fancy talk how's my favorite whore." V said with a goofy smile making all three of us laugh.

The game was now at halftime so Veronica and I decided to go find our partners.

After a couple of minutes, V and I stopped to take pictures with fans, we arrived at the tunnels and the team was breaking out of their huddle and walking back to get ready for their entrance.

"Topaz!" I yelled out and Toni turned back to look at who called her name. I waved my hand in the air and she smiled. She tapped Reggie's shoulder and he saw Veronica. They smirked to each other and made their way over to us.

"Dorks," Veronica mumbled and I giggled.

"Hey princess," Toni said and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she walked us away from Veronica and Reggie so that they could have some time alone as well.

"You're doing amazing out there baby, plus you look hot as hell." I said and bit my lip. "Hot enough to get laid tonight?" She asked with a smirk. "With my hormones, you could take me right now but that's not very sanitary," I answered then laughed at her reaction.

We stared at each other for a moment and then she crashed our lips together and I moaned in surprise. Toni squeezed my ass and pulled away from the kiss making me whimper.

"I got to go babygirl, but just know that tonight is gonna be earthshattering." "It's always earthshattering daddy." I said innocently, knowing it drives her wild, and she groaned.

"Topaz let's go!" Reggie said and she turned her head and looked towards him. "Give me 10 seconds Reg!" She yelled back then focused her attention on me. "I love you," Toni said the put me down."I love you guys too," She said and kissed my stomach.

ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕗𝕖  ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें