"oh hey girls!" Mulan said as she kicked Li Shang's legs making him fall.

Mulan helped him up before walking over to them. They greeted each other before Virgo explained the whole situation with Cinderella, not mentioning Maleficent.

"she wants to send us permanently to the West," Sagittarius crossed her arms.

"you we want to remove her from her spot but for that we need 100,000 signatures" Virgo said. "could you please help us?"

Mulan and Li Shang shared a look before taking the pencil from Virgo's hand and signing. Mei signed afterwards too.

"thank you!" Virgo said. "we need to go get more signatures but it was nice seeing you,"

"can I stay?" Aries gave Virgo her best puppy eyes but Virgo told her that they needed more than a thousand signatures for today.

"don't say anything rude," Libra was straight forward with Scorpio. "we need their help but they won't sign if you're rude,"

"I'm not rude," he scoffed but a small smirk formed in his lips.

"and I'm a girl," Gemini said sarcastically.

"see, even gemini thinks I'm not rude," Gemini glared at him and was about to say something but the wooden door in front of them opened to reveal a short brunnete with glasses.

"Dante! How are you?" Libra hugged Pinocchio's son.

"I'm great babe, how are you?" he hugged her tighter. Scorpio clenched his fists.

"fine, this is my.. Friend Scorpio," libra said. Dante eyed him up from head to toes.

"he's hot," he said quietly but Scorpio heard. His eyes widened.

"he's an ass(tvd reference)," was what libra replied making Scorpio roll his eyes.
He had calmed down because he understood that Dante didn't look at libra un that way. If anything, he looked at Scorpio as something more than a friend.

"anyway, we need for you to sign this so we can replace Cinderella as the queen for Belle and Adam," Gemini handed Dante the paper and pencil.

Libra and Scorpio crossed their arms at gemini.
"what? I thought wew were being straight forward today?"

"no worries. I never liked her. Ever since she prohibited  LGBT couples from pda in public places I've hated her," when he said this his nose grew at least an inch longer.

"fine fine....ive hated her ever since she judged my blue sweater," he rolled his eyes.

Dante took the pencil and signed.

"oh I remember! She said that blue was her color," libra said.

As the three of them walked to the next house, libra turned to gemini, "you can't say that to everyone we visit Gem. Not everyone Dislikes Cinderella,"

"I knew he didn't like her that's why I said it that way. I was there when she judged his sweater. I had to lend him my jacket,"

"oh yeah! And Aries made fun of your green shirt for the rest of the day,"

"let me guess, frog face?" Scorpio chuckled.