Until now.

Now, you're just a sad loner creep at the bar.

You sigh, staring at your drink.

You're slowing losing your buzz. The last drink you've had was from the couple rounds of shots Jimin coerced you into downing when you'd first arrived. And the less drunk you became, the worse your felt.

But you couldn't find it in yourself to drown your sorrows. You weren't really interested in getting drunk despite your downer mood.

So, you just sat on your little stool. Staring at your drink. All alone at the end of the bar.

Well, you were alone.

Until a tall handsome stranger sits down in the seat next to you.

"Uhh..."

Your brows rose slightly, looking over as the man plops casually onto the stool.

He looks over at you, flashing a charming, dimpled smile.

"Mind if I sit?" he asks, his voice deep and smooth as butter despite the choppy noise of the club.

"Um..." you glance quickly around, seeing many seats around the bar that were also empty and, most importantly, not right next to you.

You look back at him, examining him carefully.

This stranger seems... alright.

He's dressed in an expensive black suit with equally as luxurious accessories. Surprisingly nice for a night club where more than half the men on the dancefloor were shirtless and covered in glitter.

But most important – he isn't oozing creepiness or raking his eyes up and down your body like you're a hot meal.

So you decide to give him a chance.

"Sure," you finish, giving him a soft smile.

He hums, returning your smile before calling over the bartender and ordering a whiskey sour.

When he receives his drink, he takes a sip before turning to you once again.

"The names Namjoon, from Seoul," he introduces himself, "And you are...?"

"(Y/n)" you reply, returning the introduction, "Also from Seoul."

"Ahh, it's nice to meet you, (y/n)-sii," he grins.

"Likewise," you grin back.

"I'll be honest," he takes another sip of his whiskey, "I saw you sitting all on your own from across the club and figured I'd provide some company."

"How kind of you," you say, teasing.

He grins slyly, "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a place like this?"

You smile softly looking down at your drink, "My friend ditched me a while back."

Namjoon laughs cheerfully at that.

"Same here, but mine ran away from me the second we stepped in the club. Sometimes I don't understand why he always drags me to places like this when he knows he's gonna ditch me for the first bubble-butt twink he sees."

You can't help laughing at that. Something like that really reminded you of Jimin.

This stranger might be getting a little too personal too quickly, but you have to admit he has a very calming personality. Just being in his presence seemed to be mellowing out your depressed mood from minutes ago.