CHAPTER ONE

~WEDDING DAY~

Finally! My mother found a man to settle down with, which is five years after my father passed, and she has been searching for a replacement for some time ever since. She's the type of lady that needs a man companion.

"Jessica!" My sister shouted.

"I'm coming!" I ran upstairs to her bedroom.

"what.....woooow"

"Please come and help me with this annoying zipper"

I pulled up her zip. Her dress is white, with a lace design at the shoulders and it's just below her knees. She has on a natural make-up look, that really looks natural on her. My sister's name is Natasha Baliey, she's fourteen. Her eyes are dark brown, she is dark-skinned, and we're actually about the same height. I'm guessing she'll be taller than me when she's older. Did I even mention how beautiful she is? well duh, she's my sister.

"You're not ready," she asked. Staring at me from head to toe, in my bra and lace panties.

"No, I was getting dressed when you called."

"Go! hurry up!" shooing me out of her room.

I quickly got to my bedroom and took my dress off the hanger that was swinging from my door handle. My dress is the same as Natasha's but light pink and a bit shorter...just a bit I promise. I grabbed my blank 6-inch heels and applied some makeup. Trying to be professional and make it look as if I know how to apply makeup, which I do but not like some of these hot girls out there, they're in it.

....Suddenly I heard someone knock on my door.

"Yes!"

"Let's go, mom is leaving!" Natasha shouted, grabbing me by the wrist as if I were a child.

"um miss, let go, I'm coming!" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes at me and we rushed through the door. Our cousin Linsey drove us to the church in her red Porsche.

"Wow, this place is huge!" I shouted out as I admire the gigantic Church in front of me.

Everyone there wore something either pink, white or yellow, it's the dress code.

"Okay girls, go to the back to meet your mother before the wedding starts," Linsey told us.

We followed where she pointed towards our mom and hugged her and wished her well before the wedding.

"Wow mom, you look so beautiful," I said before hugging her.

My mom's name is Gabrielle. She is in her late thirties, I got my mom's complexion, caramel toned skin and my blue eyes are from my dad. My mom is gorgeous.

"Thanks, sweetie, I'm so happy you guys are finally okay with me getting married to James, he is really a nice guy. I promise you two will love him.

At first, James never seems like a father figure type towards us, or, maybe I thought so because I never could think anyone could replace our dad, so I always try to avoid her whenever she wanted us to get along, but then I saw how happy he makes my mom and I couldn't take that joy from her so came to like him.

"And I hope you guys are excited to meet your stepbrother as well?" she asked with a grin.

Damn, I nearly forgot we're about to have a stepbrother as well.

"Of course, always wanted a brother" Natasha replied with a grin.

"Yeah, sure" I replied softly. As if one new member isn't enough already.

.................
AND THE WEDDING BEGINS

I walked towards the top where all the bride-made were, there were already a few of my mom's and James's friends in line next to each other. I got in line next to someone I had never seen before. He was light in complexion, about 6 feet tall and super hot. I nearly drooled as I examine his face and body.

"Damn, he's fine" I whispered to myself.

He smirked at me as if he heard what I said.

The piano played as mom started walking toward James. Behind her was our Lil cousin Darline throwing flowers as Mom and our grandfather walked hand in hand up the aisle. When she got close to us, granddad kissed her on the cheek and walked toward his seat.

The pastor started speaking.

Mum and James started exchanging vows, then the pastor continued before they kissed and were pronounced husband and wife.

I love seeing my mom this happy reminded me of when she was with dad, I really miss those happy times with him.

My father was a gangster slash drug lord, even though he may have killed people, my mom still loved him for him. She always saw him as the man of her dreams. Til another gang leader drove by at his trap house and killed him... fucking bastards. My daddy was going to turn all that shit in and focus on his family and they took that away from us.

Everyone started to cheer when mum and James walked down the aisle holding hands.

They really seem happy together.

My mom called us over to introduce us to our new stepbrother.

"Girls, meet your lovely stepbrother, Chrisbrown.

What he's my new stepbrother!? My Jaws nearly dropped , I'm freaking looking at the same guy I nearly drooled over.

Fuck!

"Oh hi," I said never taking my eyes off of him.

"Chris, my daughters Jessica and Natasha, which are now your sisters."

"Stepsisters mum," I reminded her.

Kinda sounded like I was disappointed when I said that.

"Hey," he said as he give me and Natasha a hug.

Oh my god, hug me again and this time tighter and longer...shit.. dirty thoughts. clear your head. He's your stepbrother Jess. I said to myself.

*THE FOLLOWING DAY*

"Okay girls Chris is eighteen years and is old enough to stay with you two, when we are out on our honeymoon, okay"

"Kay mom" I replied. Just met this guy, and now I'm going to be alone with him, well not entirely.

Mom and James took off on their honeymoon leaving Chris in charge.

"So, it's Jessica right?" He asked damn his lips are so pink.

I blink realising I was staring at his lips for too long.

"Ugh..... yeah," I nodded, now locking eyes.

"It's nice to finally have siblings," he said smiling. Damn, he had a cute smile. Wait, what snap out of it he's your brother.

"I'm gonna grab something to drink, want any?" He asked.

"sure"

We went for drinks and we talked some more for the night, I just kept drifting off to his lips and those abs under his top.

Do we really have to be siblings I mean come on, ugh.

................................................................................................................................................................

ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.

SO WHY NOT VOTE AND COMMENT.
(*^^*)