CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Jess!"

Natasha called.

"Yeah, come in sis"

Her eyes were red as if she was crying.

I quickly got up and went to her.

"What happen, what bitch made you cry?"

"It's Ken.... he's been cheating on me with my friend Sarah"

The fuck?

"Aren't you too young for boyfriends?"

"You have a boyfriend"

"Yeah but I'm sixteen, I'm allowed to have a boyfriend"

"whatever, so, he cheated on me. Don't know what to do, she knows I like him and she just took him from me" she said wiping her tears with her hand.

"Tash look don't cry, it's your first heartbreak, there are plenty of fishes in the sea, if one doesn't know how to act you move on, he doesn't deserve your tears anyway"

"So what do I do then?"

"Don't pay them no attention, well try your best not to, show them you can care less what they do"

"And then find a next boyfriend right?"

"Natasha you don't need a boyfriend right now, like I said you're too young to be even thinking about boyfriends, focus on school wait till your at least my age I guess"

"Oh alright then" she hugged and kissed me on my cheeks." see yah I'm going to start my homework now"

"Okay lil sis you do that, I should start mine as well"

Can't believe how fast morning comes. You lay your head down next thing you know the sun is hitting you like a fireball....damn

Oh well better get dressed for school.

I got downstairs and saw Chris at the table having waffles.

"Morning" I whispered in his ear.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered back.

"Haven't seen you in class for the past two days, what's up?" I asked him.

"I just couldn't be asked, this teacher thing I don't even know if it's for me"

"What do you mean, so you came in as a substitute?"

"It was my dad's idea first, he called me and told me they needed someone in, he's an English teacher as well, and since he couldn't come in because of the honeymoon he asked me to do it in replaced of him, so yeah I did agree, but wasn't expecting it to be your class, can't focus when your fine ass around"

"awe babe, no worries you'll be fine," I said blushing.

"yeah hopefully"

"Are you coming in today?"

"yeah I will, don't wanna miss any more days, and besides I do miss watching you do your work"

I kissed him on the cheek and run out to my car and drove to school.

"Jess, you know we've been friends for a while right?" Milly asked.

"Yeah....."

"Good, then you should know, I know when you acting strange or different, first off it's been like three days now and you haven't said a word about August or stayed back with us.."

"girl what are you talking about? I was with august the other day, we're fine."

"I never said anything about you not being with him, you're just not talking about him like you used to"

"Okay Milly, I see where you're getting at, Uhm, let's just talk about it after school okay?"

"hmm well okay, and we're going over to mine" Laura added.

"yeah yeah whatever," I said back.

"Is he coming today?" Milly asked

"who August?"

"your ass knows damn well she ain't talking bout August," Laura said folding her arms.

Oh my god, I just can't with these people.

"oh look, isn't that he just pulled in?" Milly said pointing in Chris's direction.

I and Laura turned to where she was pointing.

Chirs saw us looking and winked at me.

Awe he looks so cute in his outfit today.

"Did you see that?" Laura asked Milly.

"Damn right I did" she replied.

"Can't wait for this talk after school" she continued.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
NEXT SHORT CHAPTER, AND AGAIN I'M SORRY. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. (*¯︶¯*)