Chapter 25

Antoinette's POV

I hadn't realized that Chase was taking me to the same hotel that the rest of the students were staying at. I didn't notice until all the girls pratically jumped him in the lobby. He gently pushed them away and pulled me closer. We walked up to the front desk and Chase booked a room. 

"Hi, king bed, suite. Can you book us on the top floor if possible." The young lady stood dazed as Chase spoke to her. Looks like he's just got a way with the ladies,  I rolled my eyes. How annoying having every girl falling over whats yours. The lady at the front desk got Chase exactly what he wanted and before I knew it we were in the elevator going up. I sighed in contentment when the doors closed and we were finally by ourselves. 

The suite was beautiful, of course. This was a five start hotel I would hope the rooms would be wonderful. The rest of the students were on the first floor with two single beds in each room. They were told to pair up with someone from the same sex. Most people were able to besides one guy who got stuck by himself. Judging by him jumping up and down and fist pumping the air, he wasn't too bummed. Chase's team would be on the second floor with whatever kind of room they desired. In our room we had a living room, a little kitchen, a massive bathroom, and a california king size bed in the bedroom. 

I ran straight to the bed, propelling myself through the air and plopping down on top. Chase chuckled as he walked in and emptied his pockets. I bounced up and down like a five year old, enjoying myself fully. Chase plopped down beside me and pulled me into his arms. 

"Would you join me in a shower?" He pushed a strain of hair that had broke free behind my ear. 

"I would be honored." 

The shower was amazing. Although I couldn't compair it to Chase's heated tile floors and steam shower. Although it was very nice. Chase stood under the warm water in all his glory staring down at me. I rubbed my palms up and down his chest, savoring the feel of the skin to skin contact. 

"I can't wait any longer." He whispered down to me. 

"Then don't." He turned the water off behind me and wrapped me in a towel. He quickly dried me off and then pushed me onto the white sheets. I watched as he dried himself quickly and then crawled over me. He pulled the covers over us and pushed into me. I throwed my head back in pleasure as his mouth attatched to my neck. "Don't leave a hickey." I growled at him, digging my nails into his shoulder blades. I could feel his smirk as he released my neck and moved down to my breasts. His pace was slow and sensual. My eyes drifted shut as I allowed myself to focus on the amazing sensations. 

"Look at me." 

My eyes fluttered open to meet his glowing green ones. We laid moving in syn. together, holding our gaze. I wasn't going to be the one to break it. It was intense and made everything feel that much better. I tightened my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his hair. My arms caging his neck in, I massaged the back of his scalp. He groaned deep in his through, the sound going straight to my core. He glanced in between us, watching before holding my gaze again. 

"Oh god, Chase." I tried to close my eyes before his husky voice filled my ears again. 

"Keep them open, baby." 

"I'm close." 

"Not yet." He leaned down and sucked on my bottom lip. His teeth nibbling at it. I grinned and yanked it out, pulling his lips back down to mine. I could never get enough of his man. I never wanted to get enough of this man. "Now baby." I released long and hard. Chase groaned as he shot into me and mumbled about me clenching around him. "Jesus Christ." He groaned as he shoved his face in my neck. His body shook as he came down from his high. I gripped onto him tightly as I came back down. Chase kissed my neck and pulled back to look at me. "God I missed you."