Act II: Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

"Oh no!" he said.

"Well, well," Error said, "Look what we have here. Ink Sans and some of his new friends."

"You're the one who's making chaos," I shouted at him, "You're Error Sans!"

"Indeed!" he shouted back, "You know, I wasn't expecting you to be alive. Especially not after that terrible thunderstorm I sent you."

"So that's why the weather forecast was wrong!" Francisca said, "It was you! And you're the one who controlled me like a puppet as well."

"My aren't you smart," Error said with sarcasm.

"What do want Error?" Ink asked, "To corrupt this timeline? Kill us?"

"Nah, I won't do either," Error answered, "But my friend Horror Sans, on the other hand, might want to kill you. Horror, I'll leave the rest to you."

"Yesss, of coursssse," Horror responded. His voice was creepy and dragged. Looking at the bloodstains on his clothes, I could tell he was not a friend of ours. Error went back through the portal as Horror pulled out an axe.

"Here's a jooke," he said, "What did the skeleton say after he was chopped by an axe? I've been T-boned! Hahahahahaha!" I pulled out my paintbrush.

"You need to work on your puns, you maniac," I said to him. I charged at him and swung my paintbrush at him. I missed. Horror swung his axe at me, but before it could hit me, Daroach froze his hand with ice magic.

"Don't you know it's illegal to hit a girl?" he said. Horror broke free from the ice. I backed off from Horror as he turned towards Daroach.

"What kind of jokes do mice like? Cheesy ones!" Horror said as he ran towards Daroach and swung his axe at him. Daroach teleport dodged the attack. Francisca then created some icicles and aimed them at Horror. Each icicle stuck into his back.

"Someone needs to chill out," she said. Horror turned to her.

"I think that someone is you!" he said. He threw is axe at Francisca, who quickly dodged it. Then, they started fight each other.

"Is there any way we can beat this guy?" Ribbon asked.

"Not that I know of," Ink answered, "He's undead, meaning he's already died before."

"Wow, an actual zombie," Ribbon said, "Never thought I'd see the day."

"Man I really wish Kirby was here," I said, "He could just suck him up and we would be finished with him." Then, that gave me an idea. I used my paintbrush to create a suction hose big enough to fit a skeleton. I pressed the on button and pointed it at Horror. It sucked him in, and then I pressed the reverse button, and blasted him into the sky.

"Bon voyage," I said. Ink and the others started clapping their hands for me.

"Your talent is truly amazing," Daroach said, "Maybe I won't capture you, and instead come along with you on your journey."

"Thank you," I said, "You may come along. We could use someone like you."

"Oh great," Ribbon said, "Now we've got the team idiot. Lovely."

"She's talking about herself," I chuckled, "Welcome to the team."

"Thank you," Daroach said, "It's an honor to be with you."

"Francisca, what's our status on arriving to the city?" I asked. Francisca checked her compass.

"We're close," she answered, "Just about a few more miles and we will be there."

"Great," I said, "Where do we head next?"

"We could follow this conveniently placed road and sidewalk," Ink suggested.

"Good thinking," I said, "We'll hitchhike looking like LARPers."

"Or we could get a taxi," Meta Knight suggested.

"Actually," I said, "I have a driver's license, so I could make a car for us to drive in."

"Cool!" Ink said, "I call shotgun!" I grabbed my paintbrush and used it to make a hoodless car. I chose the color red for the car because it was a basic color. I would've done rainbow, but that would be a bit too flashy. I got in the driver's seat, Ink sat in the front, and everyone else went in the back, except for Ribbon, who had a problem.

"I think I'm too small to sit back there," she said.

"You can sit in the mini-seat between me and Ink," I told her.

"Fine," she said. She got into the middle seat and buckled herself in.

"Is everyone buckled?" I asked. Everyone said yes. So I drove off, and onto the road.