chapter 2-The First Encounter

Shakthi's POV

"Yea! There he is!" his father said, getting up from his place.

I refrained from turning. I didn't want to show that I was desperate to see him.

No, Shakthi! Don't look! I kept repeating it to myself.

It was not like I was dying to see him or something. I also made sure that the look I had on my face was not misunderstood for shyness. Trust me, people would definitely start teasing me and that was the last thing that I want.

His father started to move from his place, excusing himself.

Maybe, I could have a glimpse of Gautham on the pretense of seeing his father walking away.

What did I just see?? I mean, whom did I just see?? He looked like a model on the cover page of a magazine. Suddenly, I had a feeling that I could have dressed better.

No Shakthi, this is you! Be yourself! I kept saying.

I couldn't help, but stare at this Greek God in front of me. I had to literally stop my jaw from dropping to the floor.

This man looked sexy as sin. He was tall, may be six feet, where I stood only a 5 feet 5 inches. His broad, well-built shoulders went down to his narrow and thin waist. With the way his white sleeves were folded up his elbows, molding his taught muscles was a view to drool at. I swear he had a delicious six pack under that shirt of his! His nose was sharp and defined. His square jaws gave him a fiercer look .His five'o clock stubble made him look sexier. His lips pleaded to be kissed.

How did I not see him at my work at all?? How did this hot man escape my eyes? Not once have I seen him at my office.

He looked a bit exhausted. It seemed like even he had come directly from his (my) office. But, how on earth did he manage to look so dangerously handsome?

I was literally checking him out, while moments ago I had thought of not showing my desperateness.

Just while he was talking to his dad, his peculiar silvery grey orbs caught my chocolate brown eyes. Bolts of electricity ran through my veins. I didn't know why, but I didn't look away. I could stare into those pair of eyes forever. His eyes held some sort of pain in them or maybe, I was just hallucinating!

His eyes were not black, it was greyish. It was rare to find silvery grey eyes in India. But maybe, it defined his character. Was he a confused man, by nature? Would he be bipolar?

Shakthi! Stop being judgmental!! I told myself.

His lips curved instantly, creating the most cocky and sexiest smirk I've ever seen.

Cocky arrogant jerk!!!

I quickly started fidgeting with my phone, avoiding his gaze.

Never in my wildest dreams had I thought that my parents would find such a match for me.

After a few minutes of personal conversation between him and his father, they came walking towards us.

They sat in front of us, on their chairs.

He greeted my parents and wait, me?

"Hello?" his voice was deep and husky.

My breath caught in my throat. I should get my stupid voice out of my mouth, right now.

"Uh..hi" I literally croaked like a frog. Why was his presence affecting me so much? Maybe it was all too sudden or maybe the situation I was in was a bit overwhelming. Those are playing terribly with my nerves and not him.