Chapter 14: Party!(part 2)

Skylar's POV (UNEDITED)

So Ashton decided to make his own version of the Chandelier's music video. Stupid. I He swung onto the Chandelier and since he's too heavy for the Chandelier to carry, he fell to the floor. Yup 2 stories down. It's his fault though. He let his stupidity decide for him. He's quite lucky he didn't get his bones broken because his landing was a nice one but I think he's gonna get bruises which is kinda inevitable since he fell two stories down.

"What on Earth were you thinking?!" I said asked Ashton kind of slurring because Of the shots Ashton and I took so you can say I am tipsy. "I was listening to Chandelier and got inspired" he chuckled "No seriously what were you thinking?" I asked him once again hoping to get a serious answer. "Alright, it was a dare. Happy?" He said icing his now forming bruises. "And you decided to do the dare?" Matt asked him. "Yup. I was known for my braveness" he winked. i just rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever. Where are the girls anyways?" I asked him. "There." He pointed to the dancefloor. They were there dancing with random dudes. Typical them in their party modes.

"Oookaayy..." I said turning my attention back to Ashton. i leaned in close to ashton's ear then whispered "you still have a secret to tell. Don't you think for a second that I forgot."

I winked at him and Matt just raised an eyebrow at me probably curious about the thing I whispered to Ashton. I just shrugged. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." Ashton waved his hand dismissively. "Don't you forget mister!" I pointed my finger at Ashton. "alright. I'll just get another drink. Do you want one?" Matt asked me. "Yeah. Beer will be just fine." I said. "Ok I'll be back in 5 or 10. Whatever" he kissed me on the lips then went on his way to the kitchen.

"So are you gonna tell me now?" I asked Ashton. "Tell you what?" He asked playing dumb. "Oh don't you play dumb on me. You know pretty well what I'm talking about" i said playfully pushing his arms. "Ouch! Careful now! I just fell down from the Chandel-li-er!" He said singing the last part. "Is it my fault that you're too stupid for your own good?" I chuckled.

"Eh. Everyone needs to be stupid at one point in their lives" he reasoned. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. You're just stalling your big reveal" i said making a motion with my hands just like spongebob when he says 'IMAGINATION'. Ashton just looked at me weirdly and said "No I'm not stalling, you weirdo" he chuckled

"Then tell me already!." I insisted "naah. I think I'll hold onto my secret a little longer" he smirked. "You little fu-" i was cut off by matt "here you go" matt said handing me the beer he got me. "Thanks".

"So what were you guys talking about??" Matt asked. "I was just asking this dude" I pointed to Ashton. "What was the secret he promised me" I continued.

"Ooohhh I see" Matt said nodding.
I took a big gulp from my beer "Tell me now Ashton. I came to this party for that! I don't even go to parties." I lied, Matt tried to hold back a laugh because we both like parties, my cover was a nerd and I couldn't 't risk him finding out that I'm kind of a partier and that would totally blow my cover.and that would be cery tragic.

"Yup. She doesn't like parties" Matt said trying to hold back a laugh. That a-hole. "Yeah I really don't" I said glaring at Matt which is a sign for him to shut up and he gladly did. Well tried to since he's still trying not to laugh.

"So I'm quite lucky then?" Ashton said. "Huh?" I just gave him a confused look. "i got you to go to a party" he was smiling like a kid on a Christmas day opening gifts from santa. "Dude it's not a big deal. It's not like you won the lottery or something" I chuckled

"Well it feels like it." He smiled. "Guys I'm just gonna play some beer pong over there alright?" Matt said. "Okay. We'll be here" I said "don't miss me too much" matt pecked me on the lips. "Oh don't be so sure now" I playfully nudged his arms. Matt chuckled then left.

"So how long have you been dating matt?" Ashton suddenly asked after matt left. "Why?" I asked him "nothing. Just interested in my friend's relationship" he shrugged "okaay? Uhm. Almost five months now. But we've been friends before we even started dating." I answered his question. "aahh I see." He said with a smile. A fake one at that. U know his smiles and I know this one's a fake, I don't know why but Maybe I said something that he didn't like. What is it? That I do not know so I'll let this one slide.

"So how're you feeling now?" I asked changing the subject. "Peachy just real peachy" he answered sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh your sarcasm's not needed. how are you really feeling?" I said. "Well I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of bruises by tomorrow" he said. "it's your idea to swing on the chandelier so don't blame anyone else" I chuckled. "Hey at least I get to cross one out from my bucket list." He smiled.

"So are you gonna tell me your secret now??" I asked remembering our topic earlier "nah" he chuckled.

"Please!"

"Nope"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No so shut the fuck up"

"Please!!" Now he ignored me. I'll just annoy him even more.

"Please"
"Please"
"Please"
"Please"
"Please"
"Please" I know I'm ticking him off. He's close to saying the damn secret. I feel so excited already.
"Please"
"Please"
"Ple-" i started but he cut me off "OKAY SHUSH! I FUCKING LIKE YOU! Happy?!" He bursted out then his eyes went wide and probably realized that he just confessed that he liked me WAIT WHAT?!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Cliffhanger!!

BUWAHAHAHAHA! (I'm so evil ;) )

Early update!! (Compared to my previous updates this one's kind of early)

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!!

Sorry it's kinda short and boooriiingg since I was aiming for an early update.

And thank you guys for reading this book, I really appreciate it :)

Please ignore all typos. I wrote this on my phone.

So please Vote and comment ;)

XOXO