Part 19

The next morning Kelly woke up with a bad head he couldn't everything thing from last night or how he got home. Just then Anna walked in from work and ask Kelly if he had a good night which replied he did but can't remember much. Which made Anna laugh she then made him some breakfast with a strong cup of coffee. Anna said that she had an idea about inviting a couple of people from med and 51 over for some drinks. Kelly went along with her. Kelly then sent an text out inviting them to come over tonight most people replied back straight away he even ask Cruz how he got home last night and Cruz told him stella. He then sent a thank you text to Stella.

Stella was having Breakfast at the time when hers and Brett went off about drinks at Kelly's which she ignored and then the thank you text. Stella pulled an face Brett ask her what up and she said nothing and went to have a shower. She was confused about everything she tried to remind herself that Kelly was drunk and never knew what he was saying. She never replied back to Kelly's texts she already decided she wouldn't go round to his as it be too awkward. When she came out after she got change from her shower and went out to the shopping and for a walk. She was gone for most of the day. When she got back she put the shopping away and Brett mention she leaving it late to go round to Kelly's then Stella told her she wasn't going and to tell them she got an headache and went to her room and stayed in there till Brett had gone.

Brett arrived at Kelly's anna ask her where Stella was and Brett made some excuse that she got an headache. They all sat around talking and remembering old stories laughing. Kelly kept looking at his phone think it weird that Stella hasn't replied back to any of his texts he sent her he even went in his room and tried to call her but she never answer he then went into the kitchen where Brett was and ask her about Stella and she mention she been acting weird all day. Kelly made some excuse and left said he be back. He wanted to check in with Stella. He knock on the door Kelly thought he saw the curtain twitch so he knock again but no answer and tried phoning her again. He left decided to try to catch her tomorrow while on shift and went back to his.

The next day on shift Kelly could tell that Stella was avoiding him so he definitely knew something was up. He was in his office where he heard some of the lads joking around about his stag night which was making him laugh and helping him remember and then he started to have flashback to going home and kissing Stella. He now realise why Stella been avoiding him. He got up to find her but stopped when he saw man with guns take the firehouse hostage and then saw two of them taking Stella to the bunk room with a man that look injured they wanted Stella to treat him. They never saw Kelly so he stayed hidden. He left his phone on his desk and he knew he had to find a radio to call for help.