Part 9

Kelly decided that he should stop thinking of the past and look the future and that was going to be with Anna. He decided to make her dinner for when she get back.

Anna came home and saw the candles and the table set. She ask Kelly what was this He said he decided to cook us a meal. While they was eating Kelly ask Anna about setting an date for the wedding. This made Anna happy. They decided to get married in 20th December. Anna and Kelly enjoyed the rest of meal and watch an movie. Kelly decided to put aside his feelings and after what Stella said he decided to put his feelings about Stella to bed and except they not meant to be together.

The next day on Shift Kelly was back and everybody was happy to see him they had an few calls and the Anna stop by to let Kelly know she booked the wedding at an hotel and announce it to the rest of the firehouse.

Stella was shock that they actually set an date and went outside for some air. After they conversation she thought the wedding would of been put on hold. She was happy for them but she was confuse but she told herself he with Anna now and if that makes Kelly Happy then it make her happy. As Anna walked out she said thank you to Stella cause whatever she said worked. Stella smiled and said no problem. Stella went to talk to Kelly but as soon as Kelly saw her he walked away. She tried a couple of times to speak to him but it was like Kelly was avoiding her.

They was Molly's Stella was sitting on her own feeling sorry for herself Gabby came over and said 'great news about Kelly and Anna' 'what?' 'About them setting an date you are happy are you?' 'Oh yes I am' 'so what up' 'nothing why' 'what with the sad face?' 'Oh it nothing I'm tired I'm going to go home.'

Stella tried to forget about Kelly she knew he wasn't being honest with Anna. She decided to try to not get involved in it. As she was walking home she thought she heard footsteps following her but when she turn around there was nobody there so carry on walking faster then somebody grab her from behind and pulled her into an alleyway . She couldn't see who it was he had an mask on. She tried screaming but every time she scream he would punch her and she tried to fight him off but he was to strong he started to touch her in the inappropriate areas and Stella was telling him to stop and he continue on to rape her.