Part 2

The rest of the shift was quiet they hardly had any calls. Kelly was walking to the laundry room just then he overheard Stella finishing a phone call of Hailey. Then Stella bump into Kelly. 'Hey was that Hailey you was speaking to?' 'Yes I was about girls stuff' Stella went to walk off but Kelly stopped her 'you do know you can talk to me whenever you want' Stella nods and walks off. Kelly knew something was up.

Anna then phone asking  to meet up after shift to start planning the wedding. Kelly put her off and made some excuse. Kelly never realised Anna will be making plans so soon. He wish he thought more before he proposed. They only been together not that long and Anna only recently move up here. Everything was moving to fast for him. Also he was questioning himself whether it a mistake to get married.

It was end of shift and Kelly decided to try to catch Stella before she leaves. He saw leaving the firehouse and rans to catch up with her. 'Hey Stella do you get breakfast at the cafe or something?' Stella thought about it she agreed as she never wanted to go home as she was still worried incase Grant shows up. Kelly took her to her favourite cafe where they do Stella's favourite milkshakes. When they walk in Kelly mention about the milkshakes and Stella was surprise he remember and gave him a big smile. Kelly like seeing her smile it made him happy.

They talked and laugh and joke. Stella was being herself then she got a text from Hailey and her face dropped. Kelly notice and puts his hand over her hand and ask her what's up 'its nothing I should be going' 'hey Stella you can tell me anything you know that' 'should you be getting back to Anna to make them wedding plans' 'yes I should but Stella I still care about you and I can see something upsetting you' 'don't be I'm fine' just then Stella left. Kelly knew there was something bothering Stella and he wanted to get the bottom of it.