Part 12

Kelly was dropping in  on Stella nearly every day and if he was shift he would phone her.  It been a few weeks now. Stella was getting stronger and taking it day by day she was also having counselling which Kelly and Gabby talked her into. PD hasn't found the person who done it yet. Antonio said they doing they can but it going to be hard as there wasn't any witnesses and Stella never saw his face or everything.

Kelly was on shift and then Stella walked in. It the first time everyone saw her since it happen. But Stella felt strong enough to come to face them. Everybody greeted her with open arms. She was sitting in the common room when she notice someone  walk past Stella ask who that was Otis said it Nick he the floater covering you. Stella just say oh and froze. Gabby notice and said yes  I'm fine and then she left abruptly.

Stella went home she don't why but something about Nick creep her out. She never like the way he look at her. But she couldn't work out why she was feeling that way.

A couple of days later Stella decided that she wanted to go to Molly's and went with Gabby and Matt Kelly and Anna was meeting them at Molly's. Stella was nervous but she knew she had to get it over with.

Stella arrive at Molly's she sat with Kelly and Anna and Gabby and Brett and Antonio and matt. They was sitting making jokes. Stella was feeling her old self it was making her forget. She went to the bar to get a drink and then Nick came in and stood next to her and introduce himself. Stella got her drinks and turn but she could smell his aftershave and it reminded her that person who attack her was had the same smell of the Aftershave Stella stood back and drop the glasses everybody look Stella started breathing really fast and collapsed on the floor Nick when to help her up but then she saw a tattoo on his arm and she had a flashback to that night he had the same tattoo and then she remember his voice he had the same.  Stella breathing was getting worse Gabby and Kelly was at either sign of her trying to calm her down. They knew she was having a panic attack and ask everyone not to crowd her. Gabby got in her face and was talking to her luckily Stella was starting to come round and look at Gabby and Kelly who both had worried expressions on there faces  and she look up at Nick who seem nervous and then she look him and said 'it him' Kelly ask her what him and look at Nick who seem to want to do a runner but Antonio got him By this point Stella was in tears she was scared Kelly could tell so he ask nick what she meant nick took a few seconds to answer and muttered  'I don't know i never did it' Then Antonio ask 'what never you did?' 'Rape her' then Antonio ask        ' how do you know that what Stella  on about?'  'What I don't know?' Then why you reckon she accuse you of Rape?' By this point Nick was lost for words then Kelly turn to Stella 'Stella honey it okay you can tell us did this guy rape you?' Stella look Kelly in the eyes and nodding yes. Kelly got up and went to punch nick but Matt and Capp holding him back. Nick then said he got to go but Antonio kept hold of him and told him he not going anywhere and he was placing him under arrest. Nick lost his temper and said arrested for that slag she deserve it' are you admitted you done it and he said he could tell she wanted it. Antonio got him out of Molly's luckily Jay was there and help.

Everybody was in uproar Gabby ask Herrmann to get Stella some water. Kelly bent down look at Stella and told her 'you going to be okay I not going to let anyone else hurt you'  Stella look at Kelly and they hug each other.