Part 13

A few weeks after Stella's was still staying at Gabby's and Matt's she was doing much better. She been seeing dr Charles every week. She was feeling much better that the person who did it is behind bars. She been hanging out with Brett and Gabby and Kelly and an couple of times Anna was there. She was feeling like her and Anna was becoming more friends. Her and Brett decided to get there own place together. Stella was going back to work in the next couple of days which she was happy about. She loves everyone at firehouse 51 to her they was her family.

Kelly came round with some dinner. They ate and watch an movie and then Stella ask Kelly how Anna was? He said she doing okay busy with work and planning the wedding. Stella ask how the wedding planning was going. He said it was going well but Anna was doing most of it so wasn't sure what she was planning. Then Stella told him off and reminded him it's his day to and should be planning it together and then ask when was the last time they went on a date. Kelly said he can't remember so Stella suggested for him to go on an date which Kelly smiled and said he will do.

Kelly was happy that Stella was doing much better. He decided to take Stella advice and book an table for him and Anna.

Kelly took Anna on a date. Anna was surprise but happy. They laugh and joke and they went on a walk together and Kelly gave Anna a present. Anna open it and it was necklace she love it and got Kelly to put it on. They Kissed and went back home and went to bed.

A couple of days later Stella was back on shift. There been hardly any calls. Everybody was happy to see Stella back. Then they had an call a road accident. When they got there Kelly got immediately recognised the car as Anna's and ran over to her. she was trapped.

Stella ran over to him and pulled him away while the rest of squad and truck got Anna out. Stella stayed with Kelly trying to keep him calm he was in no state to try to get her out safely.

Kelly went to med with Anna and truck and squad stayed behind finishing of the rescue.

When firehouse 51 got there Kelly was in the waiting room with Brett and Gabby. They told them that they was operating on Anna she got some internal bleeding. They all waited with Kelly and an doctor came and updated Kelly and told him she going to be okay she got a broken leg. Some broken ribs and an concussion and they manage to fix the internal bleeding. Kelly ask if he can go to see her the doctor allowed him. She was a sleep and Kelly sat with her.

Stella watch them through the window she was glad Anna was going to be okay.