CHAPTER 2||ONE OF THE BADBOYS

Eden's POV

It was 3 am In the morning and I couldn't sleep my eyes were wide open but I lay in bed. A lot of things running through my mind, the first is me being clumsy And my journal on the floor and my Locker half open

Earlier Today
Classes went by a blur, we really didn't do much we just got to know each other better and we choose sit partners and a dark American girl Tabitha sat beside me and almost immediately we kicked off we talked for the rest of the day she told me everything about the school year and the past year, I wanted to bring up the topic of the magazine I saw but i didn't want to be a stalker so I didn't say anything and before I knew it, classes were over so was the day, I hadn't gotten all my books so the only thing in my locker was my journal which I dropped this morning after locating it. You'd never believe I forgot to lock my locker and take my journal and all the way home I didn't notice it, It was during dinner with my mom and sisters that I noticed that it was missing. I hurried back to school after spending about 20 minutes in the bus stop I was finally able to get the bus.

When I got to school everywhere was silent and all the lights were off, i used my flashlight from my phone to locate my locker but I was weird that when I got their it was opened and my journal was on the floor, at first my mind told me to take it and check if anyone was in school but another mind told me I didn't want my mom worried so I took it and left.

Present time

I sighed and rolled off my bed getting to my study table I opened my laptop and my journal I was going to search for Quinton but when I flipped to the last page, it was detached the name I had written was no longer on the page, but how? I looked around wondering if it might have fell off but I didn't.

What was going on?
I typed into my laptop Quinton De'Santis and his pictures came up, his Instagram name and all came up, I went straight to his bio.

Name: Quinton Tristan De'Santis
Father: Kayden De'Santis (Deceased)
Mother: Asher Hathaway
Siblings:Nil
Nationality: Italian
School: Lockwood High
Net worth: $12million
Instagram:QuinT
Number of Followers: 12,000

I chocked in my spit, I had about 600 followers on Instagram and I'm there only once in a while I took my phone and logged into my account search for 'QuinT'

He was bloody rich, my mouth was agape when I saw all the photos of places he had visited , It was weird that his mother didn't have his surname name.

Let's just say that was what I did throughout the night until I fell asleep.

-
-
-
-

"Morning mom." I greeted readjusting my back pack, I didn't forget it this time the smell of bacon welcomed me downstairs.

"Morning honey." She pressed a kiss on my cheeks arranging Eva's books.

"Good." I replied taking a sit on the dining table

"Hi Eden!" My younger sister giggled and I pinched her cheeks.

"Morning Eden." Gemma chipped eyes on her phone.

"You seem happy," I said in suspicion. 16 Year olds are always moody and their hormones normally gets to them and Gemma was the worst teenager there is, if i have kids in the future once they turn 16 and the portray any trait Gemma is showing, i'm shipping them off to the nearest boarding school.

"I am," she showed my her Instagram she officially has 10k followers,

"Wow." I hailed.

"That's not the best part!" She laughed.

"Remember the guy that was on the magazine? The one with tattoos?" She hummed

"Yes?" My curiosity increased.

"He started following me back! And he likes the picture we took 2 weeks ago! The one when you popped out your ass." She whispered the last part.

"Let me see." I dragged the phone from her and looked it was true.

Oh shit!

"I checked if he followed you he didn't." Gemma shrugged.

"That's okay I don't mind." I replied.

My mom served us breakfast and she called me aside.

"Your laptop isn't used for stalking highschool boys." She said her voice stern.

"You searched my laptop." I said.

"I met it turned on when you were in the shower."

"Mom you can't do that!" I argued.

"I'm your mother and I was curious." She said. "That's why I changed the password to the WI-FI and I'm taking your phone." She placed her hand akimbo

"You don this everytime and I'm so sick and tired of it! All you've done is control my life since the beginning of time and oh it is quite tiring, I'm a person who can take care of herself, don't you think i don't know what right and what's wrong?" I yelled. She tried to speak but I didn't let her "That's it I'm looking for a job and I'm moving out."

-
-
-
-

''You look shitty.'' Tabitha said making me look up from my novel since when my mom and i argued i went to school in haste and in anger.

''Well, i feel shitty,'' i sighed flipping my book close.

''whats up'' she took a sit beside me.

I sighed wondering where i would start from. I took the risk and told her everything that has been happening concerning my mom and i, my journal and the missing pages i didn't tell her the contents of the page though i didn't want to look like a creep so i said nothing.

''Wait!'' she exclaimed making me pause. ''You came back to school? did you see anything? or anyone? did you see Quinton and his gang?'' she gushed and i went wide eyed when she talked about Quinton.

Now it was my turn to ask her to wait.

''Why would Quinton be in school by almost 7?''

''I forgot you're new here she went ahead to tell me about everything they do when they come back from their vacation." She explained

''They search lockers?'' My heart rate increased. What if Quinton or any of them had the opportunity to check lockers and mine was not locked.

If they had seen my journal, i was done for. I was going to be named a stalker, a creep.

It was them, Okay they had seen the journal.

SO
THATS IT
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER,
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
Love
Martha
x