Prologue

Eden's POV

Sipping from my orange juice, I scrolled through the list of private schools here in London that are offering scholarships for students. I scrolled through Lockwood High, Willows High, Kneathwood institute.

I sighed in distaste and sipped on my straw from my Orange juice and clicked on Lockwood high.

''200 reasons why i hate moving," I looked around my room it required painting sweeping arranging my bed and changing the position of my wardrobe.

''Eden?'' my mom called from downstairs

''Coming mom,'' i slipped on my shorts and packed  my hair into a messy bun.

''Shit.'' i exclaimed as i stepped into my converse causing me to lose my balance and landing on a box of clothes. I need to do something about this room and fast I thought swearing loudly in my head

''Eden!!!'' my sister yelled louder this times and i threw my flip flops on and i was dashing downstairs

''What the hell is it?'' i threw my hands up in exaggeration

''Mom said we have to go shopping for new window blinds.'' My young sister Gemma shrugged eyes trained on her Iphone XR

Its just us, I and my mom, my two sisters one 17 and the other 7 both blondes just like me but different fathers, What can i say my mom has strong genes.

''Can i go too?'' my youngest sister, the baby of the house said and I picked her off the floor.

''Sure." I messed her cute little pigtails up.

''Can i wear my crown?'' she giggled playing with my bun.

''How many times do i have to say you're not a princess.'' Gemma scoffed.

''Do you have to actually act like you've clearly never been loved in your life all the time Gemma?" I rolled my eyes

''What? its annoying that she does that every single time.'' She ranted

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Eva, i had two type of sisters the teenager with raging hormones and confusion Gemma.  While the calm quite and collected was Eva the 7 year old.

''To the mall we go.'' i sighed.

'' I'll go change.'' Gemma said walking out.

''I'll wear my beanie!!'' Eva ran upstairs

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom cleaning the kitchen utensils.

''Hi ma.'' I greeted

''Are you done with your room?'' she asked not glancing at me and i snickered

''Almost but you are going to kill yourself if you keep on arranging.''

''You have to get things ready before school goes into session that is why i need you to pick a high-school fast.'' she sighed finally facing me.

I really could not wait to graduate, then all these could stop.

''I know mom and i have but i still don't understand why we have to keep moving its annoying'' i replied.

''You know why,'' she answered.

''But we have to face him sooner or later mom, we can't keep hiding.'' i whispered so those pestering kids won't overhear us.

She walked up closer to me and held me, ''Its for the two of us you know that right? You  know all i've been through so we have to be careful and keep on moving.'' She explained.

''We can't keep running.'' Tears brimmed in my eyes.

Who are hiding from? my father. I grew up without one, Why we are hiding? my mom claims he's dangerous, she said something about a mafia, which made me dig in deep in still digging but i haven't found much about him.

My mom claims he's a spineless dick but i'd like to see for myself

''Eden i expect you to understanding.'' she begged and hugged me.

''Please promise me you will be okay mom. You cannot keep up acting and overworking yourself, if you're fine, i am fine.'' i wiped my tears.

''I will be fine i promise.'' she whispered.

''i think i may have found the school.'' i said trying to change topic and she looked at me with appreciative eyes.

''Really?whats on your mind?' she asked

''Lockwood high.'' i replied That was it, that was what i chose Lockwood high.

''The private lock wood high?'' she exclaimed. ''How?''

I giggled at her shocked expression. ''Through my swimming scholarship.'' i went ahead to explain the whole concept to her and she had this look of pride in her eyes which made me smile.

-
-
-

I sat in the bus with my sisters and i saw this magazine Gemma was with and Lockwood high was front cover.

''Hey gem? can i see that magazine?'' i asked and she passed it to me, in front cover it had a photo of four boys and a girl, their heads held high pride glistened in their eyes they looked rich and i rolled my eyes and passed the magazine back to her. But right as I was about to pass the magazine this other boy got my attention, his eyes were dark, SCARY. I was forced to look into the magazine their names was written boldly but with a different picture, this one he had a white shirt clinging to him showing off his tattoos from the shirt a small sinister smile on his face and I marveled at his grey eyes.

AN 18 year old had tattoos?

HIS NAME QUINTON TRISTIAN DE'SANTIS

WELL HI GUYS!
THIS IS IT FOR NOW, I HOPE YOU GUY LIKE THIS LITTLE CHAPTER
DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT
LOVE
MARTHA
x💕