Chapter 4||Stare down

EDEN'S POV

I looked up at the figure in front of me, swallowing a gulp he said nothing as a Mercedes convertible pulled up and then he finally broke the silence

"Get in." was all he said as the valet opened the door and he drove off. Welp. I could still hear his voice echoing he had such deep masculine voice and a trace of an Italian accent in his voice he sounded broody and extremely moody, I couldn't even look up at him cause he did not get his eyes off my one bit, I just played on my phone.

The ride to the house was rather awkward but what made me feel relieved was that all the things we needed was already in the back sit, I sighed for the 100th time today and paused the music coming from my air­-pods We pulled up in a mansion, my shoulders dropped but I wasn't surprised we were in CREMPE estate a fancy estate filled up with huge houses, I was assisted inside until when I got into this room, the smell of music, weed and sex? Hit me as I took my first breath letting my feet sink into the gray rug, a very soft gray rug, I looked up and saw three pairs of eyes looking at me and I held a fake smile as the all put out their weed, Aaron walked up to me with a huge smile and took my hand walking us both in front of the boys.

"Guys say Hi to Eden, my partner for the rest of the year." Aaron said trying to make the awkwardness in the air disappear. Before the boys could say anything or before I could speak up the door slammed and it was Quinton, "You're welcome.." was all he mumbled it Aaron before striding up the stairs.

"Hi, I'm Eden nice to meet you guys." I smiled adding little cute wave. I completely ignored Quinton

"He's a dick don't worry about him he won't get in your way he's not just a people person." Aaron who I totally forgot was standing right next to me said

"Holy shit. Isn't she something." The dark guy finally said, doing a little wolf-call

BOYS. EW.

"Hi." The other guys said warmly making me smile.

"I'm Khalil and this is Austin and I think you already know Aaron and Quinton." The dark guy Khalil as he said finally introduced himself, he took my hands and shook it gently.

"We'll be back," Aaron excused himself, dragging his friends up stairs

I looked around and saw pictures everywhere of when they were kids up till date I saw two other girls in the portrait one blonde and the other a brunette.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Austin said snapping me out of my gaze. Walking towards my direction

"You guys have known each other since kindergarten?"

"Yes," he answered lowly, I looked by my said and properly accessed the boy beside me he looked like he had  a buzz cut but his head has grown a little and he had the mustache right on top his lips, his skin was a bit tanned and he had brown eyes. He as well like the rest of then looked muscular and well built.

"Water?" he offered making me laugh a little awkwardly. I took the water from his hand and mumbled a thank you. We talked for a while and I got to know him better he is a very heavy smoker his dad owns a shoe company, obviously he's very wealth.

With a sigh I ended the conversation stopping at Aaron's door, he saw me with Austin a little earlier and had let me get used to the environment.

"I will see you later." Austin said opening the door letting me in
-

I laughed so loudly for the 5th time, I and Aaron had gotten along so well, we wrote only our names on the project board, I found out he had a sister and he was a twin he had almost 11 siblings and of course he's wealthy. The other girl in the picture the blond one whom I found out her name was Sapphire had quit school and was a model. We ordered pizza and he yelled to one of the boys that the pizza was here and guess who got the pizza inside his room for us Quinton. I became a little stiff as he came inside and took  a sit on the bean chair as the rest of the guys came in they all smiled at me while Quinton just continued his stare down soon they filled the air with conversations on sports and school and he laughed I saw him laugh he had a very beautiful smile and of course dimples right on both sides of his cheeks he had the particular habit of scrunching his brows and smiling anything his friends made a snarky comment they'd tackle themselves for a while and of course when I wasn't looking he just stared at me and I pretended not to be aware. I slipped out of their sight without them knowing and took the weird colored spirit back into the room after taking about five swings of it. I got in making a little shuffle so they'd know I was in there they looked up at me their mouth stuffed with pizza and looked at the bottle on my hand.

"Eden...." Aaron trailed softly and I smiled

"Is there something on my hair?" I asked scrunching my face, Quinton looked happy at the situation I was in Austin looked like he was going to pass out, Khalil had his mouth agape.

"What?" I said lowly my environment feeling woozy. Something was either wrong with my eyes or I had taken the wrong drink but I knew something was definitely wrong, I had felt this way once before we moved here the first few times I had tried drugs.

"She's fucked isn't she?" Quinton laughed loudly. Then it dawned on me and I laughed awkwardly

"The drink is spiked with Codine isn't it?" I sighed. I knew a lot about drugs but I couldn't notice a spiked drink "I really am fucked." I agreed with Quinton and he felt happy with this little mistake I had made

"This should be interesting." He chuckled folding his hands

SOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS SHOULD BE INTRESRTING IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS AND NO ONE TOLD ME

GUYS, FOR A BOOK THAT HAS ONLY 7 CHAPTERS AND 14KREADS!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES IT'S BEEN QUITE A WHILE SINCE I WROTE ANYTHING AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK.

LOVE

MARTHA.