CHAPTER 10||MY INTRUSTIVE THOUGHTS

[UNEDITED]

EDEN'S POV

EDEN'S POV

I sighed and pursed my lips in tiredness and hopelessness as I dunked the basketball into the net we had gym classes for 3 hours today and my head was pounding as Aurora bumped into me and slumped on my body causing me to fall backwards.

"I can't anymore." She grumbled and I sighed.

"I'm going to puke," one of the girls added and they all sat on the floor.

"I'm going to get some snacks." Tabitha groaned standing up

"Right behind you." Aurora said crawling to her side.

I was on the floor and about dozing off due to fatigue when an announcement came through the speakers,

"Our first game is in two weeks it's us RAVENS VS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!" THE SPEAKER ANNOUNCED

All the girls cheered and I wondered what was so exciting about the whole basketball games.

"What's all the excitement about?" I asked the girl beside me.

"Road trip, hotels parties and cheer practice." She giggled.

"AND SEX!" Another girl added

"Road trips?" I asked again completely ignoring the sex part.

"Yeah!! State warriors and our school normally take turns on whose hosting the basketball games and they are."

"They always are!" Aurora said passing me a chicken sandwich, I mumbled a small thank you in return.

"That's a good thing yeah?" I asked stretching my neck forward.

"For us yes, but for their team not so much." Aurora added again "They always lose since sophomore year when the new Ravens team started playing it hasn't been pretty for them."

"In other words, they host cause they always lose."

"Uhm." She answered standing on the crates beside the bleachers and dragged me up with her.

Of course if anyone had to be the head cheerleader it was her which isn't a surprise, I mean she was Aurora.

"Listen up girls! We won't be having tryouts cause of the limited time we have to prepare for the upcoming games, but I and Eden and rest of the girls on the cheerleading teams-" I gave her a little pinch cutting her short. I don't cheer how dare she not run this with me!

I gritted my teeth and smiled at my classmates and dragged her to the side "Cheer?"

"Yes, cheer" she giggled.

"I don't cheer."

"Well you do now." She whispered blowing me and air kiss "Cheering is easy and beside it's you I want Sapphire isn't here."