Jake and me

Leo came home and I was still locked in the toilet crying Leo came up and I tried to stop crying and then I opened the door he tried hugging me but I swerved and said what do you want he said Courtney I'm so sorry I promise I won't do it again I just said u will do it again I said no to jake I should have said yes I mean we're over n you have been messaging her since yesterday and I hope ur happy together I quickly fixed my self up then I stormed out of the house I bursts into tears when I got out of the house. I was walking around the corner and I saw jake he said R u ok? I was like no I found out leos cheating on me, he replied oh do u wanna speak about it?, I was like no if rather not then he gave me a massive hug whilst I was crying on his shoulder he walked with me around the block I felt so close to him I was starting to fall for him but I still liked leo I couldn't could I...

I hugged jake as tight as I could then I kissed him I didn't know what was wrong with me then he asked me out again, I was shocked of what I'd just done but I said yes I said I gtg bye hen ran home on the way I rang Bailey he said omg I'm coming home now with Ellie don't worry leo will regret this I said leave it hen I told him about jake at first he joked and was like omg girl then gave me Advice after that I rang Chelsea to tell her n meet me outside the house because I didn't want to ring the bell but she said leo was so upset he went back home and it wasn't just because of this he was upset... I got home and walked inside I couldn't see anything of leos things I packed some things found Charlie and Chelsea and said I have to find Leo they said I think he's at his mums call me later then we waved bye and I tried calling Leo he wouldn't answer....