[Cocoa]

(okay this quirk may seem pretty whack but I'm rUNninG oUT oF idEAS AAAAAAAA-)

Name: Cocoa

Type: Emitter

Description:

This Quirk allows the user to generate, manipulate, and use chocolate to create barriers to protect themselves from attacks. The candy can be switched anytime to either incredibly hard or even soft, or completely melted (used to make opponents slip.) The user can make the chocolate harden and trap an opponent in place. This quirk can have many uses. (And if the user is just hungry and wants chocolate uwu) The user could even make cHOColATe spiKES.

Pros & Strengths:

One interesting thing about this Quirk is that if an opponent is trapped in the chocolate and tries to eat through it, they will be poisoned (not too severely) and their teeth will slowly rot the more chocolate they eat, but if the user eats the chocolate, they will be fine. (for the most part)

Cons & Weaknesses:

If the user eats too much chocolate or consumes a lot of sugar at all, they will feel sick. Another con is that any chocolate can easily be melted by any fire or heat source, and will no longer be able to be manipulated by the user. This quirk is not good against fire quirks.

Other:

After a while, I can imagine that the user would probably get tired of having this quirk lmao-

Hero Name(s): Sweet Tooth, Cocoa

Villain Name(s): Can't think of any ;-;

Technique: ★★★★★ 5/5 A