[Werewolf]

Name: Werewolf

Type: Transformation

Description:

This Quirk gives the user the ability to transform into a werewolf (they still look human but they are taller with ears and a tail, and sharp claws.) They can transform anytime they wish, but during the night, the Quirk is stronger. If the moon is out, the user will become even stronger. The user will also have enhanced speed and strength when their Quirk is activated.

Pros & Strengths:

The user has enhanced abilities such as strength and speed, and they also have long sharp claws and sharper teeth. They can also easily see in the dark, and they have a high pain tolerance. Their Quirk is strengthened slightly the more time they spend in the dark.

Cons & Weaknesses:

There are many cons to this Quirk. The user can be easily harmed by anything silver and is extra sensitive to anything that is silver. The user must also use a lot of energy to even transform at all, and it can be quite exhausting for them. The user must eat a lot of food, meat, in particular, to keep up their strength. If they fail to do this, then their Quirk will weaken. The user might go out of control at times when their Quirk is active and might lose their sense altogether. This can cause their intelligence to go down.

Other:

Floofy uwu but kinda scary lmao

Hero Name(s): Alpha, Lycan

Villain Name(s): Rabid, Berserk, Omega, Hellhound

Power: ★★★★★ 5/5 A

Speed: ★★★★★ 5/5 A

Intelligence: ★★☆☆☆ 2/5 D