[White Noise]

Name: White Noise

Type: Emitter

Description:

White Noise gives the user the ability to create a loud static sound that can be disorienting to the opponent and stun them, and the user can also use their Quirk to cloud up their enemy's vision and make them partially see only static. The white noise can also become so loud that it can damage the opponent's hearing. 

Pros & Strengths:

The user can use White Noise to stun their opponent or slow them down for a short amount of time by messing with their vision and hearing, which could be useful. The user can also make the static noise become as loud as they want. The opponent may hear static sounds in their head and get distracted or confused.

Cons & Weaknesses:

The user may experience temporary hearing loss from this Quirk and may see nothing but static at times, especially if the white noise they generated was very loud. Although this Quirk can be useful and damaging to the opponent's hearing and vision *and even corrupt their mental state, if the static gets too bad*, there isn't much else to it. The user may also hear static in their head if they overuse their Quirk, and may see static at times as well.

Other:

nothing else uwu

Hero Name(s): can't think of any ;--;

Villain Name(s): rmjeijfniewjdjeiw i can't think of any-

Power: ★★★☆☆ 3/5 C

Technique: ★★★★☆ 4/5 B