[Siren Head]

(this Quirk is based off the creature Siren Head, created by Trevor Henderson! uwu)

Name: Siren Head

Type: Emitter?? (not really sure what type this Quirk is but oOf it's fine lmao uwu)

Description:

This Quirk allows the user to produce siren-like noises, music (that often sounds distorted), and imitate the voices of any people the user has heard (even though it also often sounds distorted just like the music). The user can also grow up to 40 feet tall, and gains incredible strength, able to break trees in half. (But only if the tree is small enough, if not then the user might get a splinter or two-......or twenty-)

Pros & Strengths:

The user has incredible stealth even when they've grown taller, and can be incredibly quiet and sneaky. The user also gets a boost of speed, becoming incredibly fast. The user can also take quite a few strong hits during a battle, and has good durability. And the user also has incredible strength when grown up to 40 feet. The user can go back to their regular height any time.

Cons & Weaknesses:

The user often produces sounds of white noise at random, such as during speech, or during sleep. The white noise may often replace a word or even an entire sentence a user is trying to say. (example: "Hey there! My name is (*static*), it's nice to meet you! I hope we (*static*))The user also may have trouble with the noises they produce, as these loud noises can harm the user's hearing (either permanently or temporarily), weaken the user's voice, or even make them go temporarily mute if the noises are produced too long. The user could have a sore throat. 

Other:

Nothing much else to this Quirk uwu once again, Trevor Henderson is the creator of the Sirenhead creature! Please check him out! 

Hero Name(s): can't think of any qwq

Villain Name(s): Sirenhead (wow I'm not very original hhh-)

Power: ★★★☆☆ 3/5 C

Speed: ★★★★★ 5/5 A