[Fairy]

Name: Fairy

Type: Mutant(?)

Description:

This Quirk grants the user two small wings, and the user can fly at incredibly eye speeds and whizz by in the blink of an eye. The user can also heal minor injuries on others (ex. bruises, small cuts, sprained ankles) but cannot heal injuries that are too major. The user can also control plants and vegetation to an extent (ex. the user could control vines and make them wrap around an opponent to trap them.)

Pros & Strengths:

The user can fly incredibly fast, and well, ya know, healing and plant control is pretty neat. The user is also able to communicate with animals to an extent, and even command them to attack an enemy (kinda like Koda's quirk, basically.) 

Cons & Weaknesses:

The user cannot fly well *or at all* if their wings are damaged somehow (ex. a tear or cut) and they must wait for it to heal, which may take a while depending on how bad the injury is. And also, despite having healing powers, the user cannot heal themselves well and can only heal allies. Another con is that the user must have a lot of energy to use their healing and plant abilities and it can be exhausting.

Other:

The user is likely to be a small and short person *because fAIRY* and they could be able to squeeze through small spaces. Sooo..yeah uwu.

Hero Name(s): Flutter, Fae, Peri, Flora, Sprite (not the soda-)

Villain Name(s): Pixie (i couldn't think of much ;-;)

Power: ★★★★☆ 4/5 B

Speed: ★★★★★ 5/5 A

ᴍʜᴀ Qᴜɪʀᴋ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें