•13•

⚠️Abuse and Hints at Sexual Assault⚠️

~Time Skip~

It was officially summer break for the college students, which meant that most of them would be heading home. Unless they had summer class, or were paranoid about their boyfriend staying behind for summer classes.

Which is why Izuku and Kaminari were both staying over the summer.

"Denki, you really don't have to stay if you don't want to. I totally get it if you'd rather go home of a few months." Izuku told his boyfriend for probably the millionth time that week.

He had a week off before summer classes started back up, so he was staying at Kaminari and Mina's, even though the pink haired girl wasn't there anymore. They were both in Kaminari's room sitting on his bed, Izuku's back to Kaminari's chest and watching some random movie Kaminari had put on.

"You sound like you're trying to get rid of me or something." Kaminari joked, but Izuku could hear the strain in his voice, making him suppress the urge to flinch.

"N-no, that's not it at all! I just know how much you've missed home this past year and I feel kind of selfish for keeping you here when you really want to go back to Japan." Izuku said, quick to try and throw off Kaminari's suspicion of him just trying to get away from the blond, which was only partly true.

Kaminari absentmindedly traced a finger over the busted lip he had 'accidently' given Izuku a few days ago. "I think you deserve to be selfish a little bit, don't you?" He asked, lifting his eyes from Izuku's lips to his eyes.

Just then Izuku's phone went off, making the smaller boy perk up a little bit. Kaminari rolled his eyes as the green haired boy reached for his phone.

"What'd they want this time?" The blond asked, clearly annoyed with how much his boyfriend talked with Eijirou and Katsuki.

"Kacchan asked if I could call." Izuku told him honestly, looking up from his phone.

"Tell them you're busy." Kaminari instructed.

Izuku gaped at him. He had expected him to snap at some point, with how much he hated their friendship, but he still wasn't prepared for it. "B-but I'm really not and I haven't been able to call with them all last week because of finals and-"

"Izuku, tell. them. you're. busy." Kaminari said with a scowl, making Izuku visibly flinch, but he nodded nonetheless.

Izuku~
Sorry Kacchan, I'm kind of busy rn. Maybe later tho.

His phone was ripped out of his hands as soon as he hit send. "What're you- Hmph-"

Izuku's protests were cut off by Kaminari slamming his lips against his own. Izuku immediately pushed him off, being successful for once.

"What the hell?" Kaminari asked him in a low voice.

Izuku knew he was in so, so much trouble, but he had already committed. "You get upset when I talk to my friends, then you get jealous and all you want to do is have sex. I don't- I don't want- I shouldn't have to-" He was failing to put his thoughts into words with the blond's temper rising the more he talked.

He let out a small squeak when a hand harshly grabbed his chin in a tight grip, forcing him to look up at Kaminari. "I'm sorry that my boyfriend seems more interested in his friends, one of which he cheated on me with." He spat at him.

"I-I'm sorry! It- it was a mistake and I-"

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that it still happened. You've still got a long way to go to make it up to me." Kaminari said, staring him dead in the eyes.