•4•

Izuku might have... lied about his flight time....

He might have said it was at nine and he'd be leaving his house around six or seven to go to the airport.

He's flight was at seven and by the time Eijirou and Katsuki arrived at his house that morning to go with him to the airport, he was already gone.

"What?! But he said-" Katsuki's angry shouting was cut off by a teary eyed Inko.

"He didn't want anyone to go with him. He thought it'd be too hard to get on the plane if you two or myself was there. He wanted to do it alone." She explained.

"When does his flight actually leave then?" Eijirou asked in a rushed voice.

Inko shook her head. "In about half an hour, you wouldn't even be able to get there in time. I'm sorry boys."

The two left the Midoriya residence with their heads hanging low. When they got back to Katsuki's, they went straight to his room, pulling out their phones as they went and opening up their group chat with Izuku.

Katsuki~
You're an asshole, you know that?

Izuku~
I'm sorry, but you both know I would have been a mess if I had to say goodbye to you both in person.

Eijirou~
So now we don't even get a goodbye?

Izuku~
Why do you need one? I'm going to call you both once I land and I'll see you in a few months. Goodbyes just seem to permanent, this is more of a I'll see you later kind of situation.

Katsuki~
It's months Deku! We aren't going to see you for months.

Izuku~
Look, I really don't want to fight with you guys about this rn. I have to get on my plane and then I won't be able to text you again for like a day. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys when my flight was actually taking off, but I'm not sorry about not saying goodbye. I don't like them. I'll see you guys later.

Eijirou~
Ya ok, see you later I guess.

Katsuki~
You better fucking call us when you land nerd.

Izuku~
Already planning on it Kacchan.

Izuku took a deep breath as he shut his phone off and got ready for take off. He couldn't believe that it was actually happening. Last week this day had felt so impossibly far away, yet here he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flight was long and exhausting. Izuku was quick to grab his stuff and head straight to his new dorm at the college he was now going to attend.

When he arrived, he met his roommate. He was a short boy, shorter than even Izuku was, he had orange hair and an easy going personality.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata!" He said with a bright smile while offering a hand to Izuku.

'Japanese.' Izuku noted. 'What're the odds?'

"Izuku Midoriya." He responded with an equally bright smile and shook his extended hand. "Oh shoot, I was supposed to call my friends when I landed, is it cool if I do that?" He asked, not wanting to annoy his new roommate.

"Oh no, I get it completely. Go right ahead, I have to go find my boyfriend anyway." Hinata said with a shrug.

"Oh okay, cool. I'll talk to you later then." Izuku said, waving as Hinata left.

He took another deep breath, knowing he would definitely get yelled at for not calling earlier. He pulled out his laptop, wanting to skype with them rather than just calling normally. He called Katsuki, seeing as he was the only one of the two that also had a skype.