•2•

Izuku was pulled along the side walk by an over excited Eijirou. "Kiri, where are we going?" He whined. He had been asking for the past ten minutes of them walking, but he never got an answer.

Eijirou just smiled at him over his shoulder. "You'll see!" He said.

"Why isn't Kacchan with us?" Izuku asked. He had first thought the they would meet him at his house or something, but they had definitely already passed it a while ago.

Eijirou brushed off the question. "He's waiting for us there."

"Where is there?!" Izuku asked in frustration.

The redhead stayed quiet this time, just smiling brightly. A few minutes later and they finally arrived at their desired destination.

Izuku stared at the sign in wonder. "You... brought me to an amusement park?!" He asked, becoming just as excited at Eijirou was on the walk over.

"Yeah, he did and it took him long enough to get here." Katsuki grumbled as he made his way over to the two boys.

"He was the slow one! Don't blame me for that, bro." Eijirou said, quickly pointing to Izuku, who had in fact slowed him down on the walk.

Izuku shot him a playful glare. "Not all of us wanted to sprint the fifteen minute walk to get here." He said back.

Eijirou shrugged. "Not my fault you're not a football player." He said.

The green haired boy's widened at the remark. "Do you see me? I'm tiny. I would be demolished or I'd be used as the ball!" He said waving his arms around at the thought.

"Deku should definitely stick to taking pictures." Katsuki said with a smirk as he made his way through the front gate of the park, getting his ticket scanned as he went.

With a huff, Izuku followed after him. Eijirou smiled as he watched the angry teen stomp his way through the gate. He couldn't help it, Izuku trying to seem mad and intimidating was cute. Not that he'd ever say that out loud.

"I hope you both know that I hate rollercoasters." Izuku added as they started their adventure through the park.

"What?! But you seemed to excited when we got here." Eijirou pointed out with a pout. The amusement park had been his idea, obviously, and he was upset that it already seemed to be flopping.

"No, no, I'm super excited! I just... don't get along with rollercoasters really well..." He said, his face heating up as he recalled a specific memory from when he was a kid.

Katsuki seemed to finally remember it as well and doubled over in laughter. "Oh my god, I fucking forgot about that!" He exclaimed as the vivid image of his own eighth birthday party came to mind.

He wasn't really friends with Izuku anymore by that point, but their mothers were still very close and Katsuki had been forced into inviting the green haired boy.

Izuku whined and tried to hide his face behind his hands. Eijirou looked back and forth between them, visibly confused. "C'mon, someone fill me in! I hate being left out of the loop." He said, gnawing on his bottom lip in frustration.

"Hey don't do that, you're gonna make your lip bleed again!" Izuku exclaimed, lightly pushing Eijirou's shoulder.

"Then tell me what happened with you and rollercoasters!" He bargained, knowing he'd crack the little green haired boy.

"When we were kids, I made him go on the tallest rollercoaster at one of the parks and he barfed when the big drop came." Katsuki said, still laughing his ass off next to the two boys.