•1•

"I got in!" Izuku screamed as he saw the acceptance letter pull up on his laptop.

Inko jumped up from her seat at the table, pulling him into a tight hug as her eyes watered with tears she was trying to hold back. "Oh, I'm so proud of you baby!" She wailed.

He beamed into the hug, wrapping his own arms around her smaller frame. "I can't believe I got in." He whispered, still in slight shock.

He had been accepted into his dream college after studying his ass off the past few months for the entrance exam. The only downside about the school was that it was located across the ocean, in California. He'd have to move overseas for at least four years.

"I'm so, so proud of you." Inko whispered back. It was a bittersweet moment for her. Of course she was thrilled that her little Izuku had gotten into the school he had been dreaming about most of his life, but it was so far. She couldn't help but think about how hard it was going to be for her the next few years without him around everyday.

Izuku suddenly pulled away from his mother, a thought coming to mind. "I have to go tell Kacchan and Kiri! They said they wanted to know as soon as I found out if I got in or not." He exclaimed.

His mother nodded in understanding, a fond smile taking over her features. The three boys had gotten fairly close their last year of high school and she couldn't be happier. Eijirou was a lovely boy and she knew Izuku couldn't have picked a better person to befriend. Katsuki was a little bit of a hot head still, but she had always had a soft spot for the boy, ever since Izuku and him were kids. She was glad they had found their way back to each other after so many years of drifting apart.

Izuku quickly grabbed his phone and slipped his shoes on, rushing out his front door. Eijirou had told him that he was hanging out at Katsuki's for the day, so he knew he would find both boys at the blond's house, which was only a few houses down from his.

He frantically knocked on the door, hoping that they would answer faster if he did so. It only took a minute or two for an annoyed blond to open the door with a scowl. "What the hell are you- Whoa."

Katsuki was cut off by Izuku throwing himself into his arms, hugging him tightly in excitement. "I got in Kacchan!" He nearly shouted, making Katsuki wince as the smaller boy's mouth was close to his ear.

Trying to pry Izuku off of him, but failing, Katsuki grunted. "What the hell are you talking about? Got into what?" He asked, not realizing that Izuku was talking about his dream college.

Izuku finally moved back, his smile still shining bright. "The college I wanted to go to! The one in California, remember?"

Then it clicked in Katsuki's head, causing him to frown. "Oh." He muttered.

A new voice spoke up behind Katsuki before Izuku could register his mood change. "Bakubro, who's at the- Oh, hey Mido? What's up?" Eijirou asked the smaller boy with a goofy smile on his face.

Izuku's excitement never dimed as he practically hopped in place. "I got into the college I wanted!" He said.

Eijirou's smile faltered for only a second before he was forcing it back in place. "Dude, that's great!" He exclaimed, pulling Izuku into a tight hug.

"It's in California. Across the ocean, California." Katsuki spoke up, shutting the door behind him, seeing as Izuku had come inside at that point. 

Izuku and Eijirou parted, a small frown on the red heads lips. "Bakugou." He said with a sigh, knowing where he was going.

"He's going to another country! Why are both of you just okay with him going so damn far away?" Katsuki asked with a grumble, crossing his arms as he took a seat on his kitchen counter.

Izuku let a sigh fall from his lips. This wasn't the first time they had had this conversation. Ever since their senior year started and Izuku mentioned that he wanted to seriously try for this school, they had been disagreeing about it. "Kacchan, we've been over this. We agreed that if I got in you'd be happy for me and if I didn't I would go to the same school as you and Kiri. Well I got in."

Katsuki glared at the floor while Eijirou grabbed a water bottle from the blond's fridge and took a seat on a stool next to him. "That was when none of us thought you were going to actually get in. No offense Deku, but none of us had really high hopes, it's nearly impossible to get into that place." Katsuki said.

The green haired boy took a sip from the bottle Eijirou had offered him. "I know that, I didn't think I'd get in either, but here we are. I'm going, Kacchan, but I promise that I'm coming back." He said, resting his chin on his palm as he looked up at Katsuki.

"I know you're coming back, obviously. That doesn't change the fact you'll be gone for four years." Katsuki pointed out.

"He already promised us that he'd call us all the time and it's not like he won't come back for breaks and stuff." Eijirou spoke up, trying to back up Izuku. As much as he didn't want the other to leave either, he knew that it wasn't his decision to make and if it was what Izuku really wanted to do, he would support it.

Katsuki scowled, knowing that he couldn't actually win this argument without causing a serious fight between him and Izuku, which he didn't want to do right before he went off to America for who knew how long. "Fine, but you call us everyday." He said in a threatening tone.

Izuku's excited smile popped back onto his face at those words. "I don't know about everyday, but I promise that I'll try!" He said, hugging the blond yet again.

Katsuki's face softened a fraction, but Eijirou was the only one who saw. "Yeah, yeah, now get off me nerd." He said lightly, having no malice in his tone.

Doing as he was told, Izuku let go and sat down on the stool next to Eijirou at the counter.

"So when do you leave?" The normally bubbly redhead asked, an underlying tone of sadness evident in his voice.

Izuku raised one hand to the back of his neck, rubbing it nervously. "Um, next week?" He answered as more of a question.

"You're leaving in a week?!" Katsuki shouted, his eyes widened in surprise before he caught himself and narrowed them back to glare at Izuku.

"I'm sorry! They're setting everyone up in dorms early, I don't have a choice." Izuku explained, knowing how mad his friend had to be right about then.

"We have a week then? Before you leave?" Eijirou asked, just for clarification.

Izuku nodded sadly. "Yeah, my mom's already booked me a ticket for Saturday." He explained. He had nearly a full week, considering it was Sunday.

Eijirou quickly hid how disappointed he was with the short time frame, mustering up a smile and clapping his hands once. "Guess we just gotta make it the best week ever." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

Izuku giggled at his suggestion.

"This is gonna be really fucking annoying, isn't it?" Katsuki asked, knowing that Eijirou was about to plan an entire week of activities for them to all do together.

"Probably." The grinning red head said with a shrug.

"Fan-fucking-tastic."