★CHAPTER THIRTEEN|REVELATIONS OF THE HEART★

"What should I do?" Tori frets. "You're shivering!"

He's lost too much blood, she realizes. He must be having a hard time maintaining his body temperature. She's looked around diligently; there is nothing here to build a fire with. Of course, Changkyun continues to maintain that he is fine.

He's awoken a few times, each time his body temperature rises considerably. According to Changkyun, Dhee'li actually have a minor healing factor; he claims this is why he has become feverish and somewhat loopy. Apparently, the fever is doing strange things to his body, for he absolutely refuses to allow Tori to stand up. He holds her, straddled rather embarrassingly over his growing hard on. Is he addled? Has the blood loss gone to his head? Why is he getting a boner now of all times?

Everytime she tries to get off of him, his grip only intensifies. It isn't long before she begins to feel to bulbous tip of his cock tapping against her core. Changkyun sits, back to the wall and head thrown back; lips parted and pink. There is a promising flush in his cheeks; Tori notes with no small amount of relief that he seems to be improving. The air in this cavern is chilly, and he's had a fever for at least a few hours. His skin seems to have calmed somewhat.

Either that, or her skin has warmed up. Though her brain might tell her that this is an inappropriate time, the feeling of his heavy length rubbing so mercilessly against her thighs even through layers of clothes is maddening. It makes her feel strange; he is injured, and barely coherent at all, yet here he is thrusting his clothed hard on against the cleft of her vaginal slit. Tori would have thought that she shouldn't be able to feel it through the hard suit like this, but she does.

"Changkyun, " she tries to pull back, but her voice comes out a shallow moan. "Changkyun... stop, you need to rest..."

But no matter how hard she tries to wiggle away, his grip refuses to allow her to escape.

"Shh, " Changkyun sighs softly. "It's okay. I'm okay."

He has only just retained full consciousness once more. And honestly, waking up to the feeling of her soft flesh against his throbbing cock is too good to waste.

Maybe he's still a little loopy, he thinks, because suddenly he cares for very little aside from burying himself within his Da'vitan's perfect little cunt.

"You're awake!" Tori gasps.

There are fingers now digging into the fabric of her suit, even as another set make it their mission to undo her armor's zipper.

"This is hardly the time or place to-ah!"

Changkyuns smirks, lips against Tori's newly exposed collar bone. She's feeling it, no matter the words coming out of her mouth. Maybe she's right. Maybe it isn't the time or place. But he wants it, and clearly, so does she. So why not?

She doesn't try to stop him either. Though her mouth continues to say "no", Changkyun can hear her every thought. Her mind is much too honest, he thinks gleefully. It shows him everything that she desires. Images of his cock, glistening with her juices as he thrusts within like an animal. Images of fingers against flesh, pebbled nipples and-oh! The image of his lips, his tongue and teeth feasting upon those sensitive mounds of soft and milky flesh. So when he peels the hardsuit from her skin, a greedy moan upon his lips, Changkyun already knows just what to do to drive his lover wild.

He sets confident fingers against the hem of her strange bra, and lifts, giddy as those mounds fall free of the constraint. He lifts one, squeezing as his lips descend. The feeling of his tongue against her sensitive nipple causes Tori to buck, to grind down upon Changkyun's straining bulge. The telepath might have sworn, if not for his mouth being more than a little occupied. Instead, he sets to work making Tori's sudden fantasies reality.