★CHAPTER FIVE|LACTOSE INTOLERANCE★

Tori blushes.

She'd come down to the shuttle bay at Kihyun's behest to tell Wonho and Minhyuk that lunch is ready. The pink haired Dhee'li has been growing increasingly agitated as of late with the amount of people whining about being hungry when they don't even make the effort to show up for lunch. Tori can't help but wonder if it might be because some of them don't care for the food from her homeworld, or if it's because they miss their own homeworld's food. Whatever the case, Kihyun is doing the best he can with what he's got, and the stress is starting to wear at him.

What has her currently flabbergasted, however, is the fact that Wonho is shamelessly shirtless. She'd known he was muscular, but damn. Tori has to admit that his body is a work of art. Whatever it is that he's been doing has left a fine sheen of sweat upon his skin, leaving it dewy. And the fact that Minhyuk can't seem to stop snickering in amusement tells Tori that this is probably not the way Wonho normally works.

But he smiles at her so innocently, as if he isn't aware of how good he looks. As if it's nothing out of the ordinary. And it's such a serious contrast from the way his body looks that anyone would be a little flustered. So she can't stop staring at the definition of his abs, or the impressive swell of his biceps. Sue her. She's only human after all.

"Hey Tori!" He exclaims, dropping whatever it is he'd been working on in favor of approaching her with that disarming smile of his. "What brings you down here?"

Silently, Wonho celebrates what feels to him a lot like a victory. He doesn't miss the way her eyes, wide and curious, trace the lines of his body appreciatively. She likes his body, that much is clear. And it might not be much for now, but even if he can just get her to notice him this much…

It's a start.

"Kihyun wanted me to tell you and Minhyuk that lunch is ready, " Tori murmurs, unable to tear her eyes away from the sight before her, "and that if you don't come and eat, then he doesn't want to hear any grumbling about being hungry later."

Placing a hand over her heart, she attempts to to calm herself. Wonho has an amazing body, sure, but it just somehow feels so wrong to ogle him like this when she's so interested in Changkyun. Especially since the telepath recently expressed interest in her as well. He might not even be entirely serious about it, and it might not even lead to anything, but even so…

"Give me just a second and I'll head up, " Wonho announces, interrupting her thoughts. "If you want to wait for me, we can go together."

Tori nods.

Minhyuk abandons his project, standing and stretching with an over-exaggerated yawn. Idly, he approaches the cosmologist, toying with the idea of revealing the reason for Wonho's baffling behaviour. He can see it on the woman's face, she's perplexed. But honestly, he finds the whole situation to be just too funny to ruin by sticking his nose in it.

Wonho is clearly trying to snatch her attention away from Changkyun, and a part of Minhyuk is decidedly curious as to whether or not he'll succeed.

"Do you know what Kihyun made for lunch?" He asks, placing an arm around Tori's shoulders in a measured bid at flirting.

He meets Wonho's displeased eyes with an innocent smile, not bothering to move his arm in the slightest. He has no interest in the woman, at least, not any more interest than he's had in any other woman. The technopath just finds it incredibly amusing to watch Wonho get all flustered and sulky.

By now, the mechanic should know that Minhyuk flirts with anything with breasts and a vagina. It really shouldn't be any surprise to his muscle-bound crewmate that he'd flirt with Tori, especially given the added amusement that comes with riling both him and Changkyun up. Of course, he doesn't mean any harm by it, Minhyuk is just the kind of guy who likes to tease those that he holds dear. And really, the crew knows that. Which is probably the reason he hasn't been tossed out of the airlock yet, that, and his much-needed abilities.