81

"LONELY ME HITS DIFFERENT

"LONELY ME HITS DIFFERENT. BECAUSE LONELY ME FEELS THAT I SHOULD KILL MYSELF, FOR NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH. FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE OTHERS."

FAIR, DAY 4
JULY 12, 2018
2:45 PM

x  i  n  g      w  e  i  j  u  n  g

x i n g w e i j u n g

"why did you want me to come with you?" donghyuck questions me as we walked deeper into the huge library.

i hummed in response, "because no one knows the school better than you do. taeyong and director kim trusts you with a lot of information, you know that."

donghyuck clears his throat, "well... mark and i were the first recruits, so it's expected that we know more."

"where did you say the door was?" i raised a brow as i looked through the hologram i implemented in my digital wristwatch.

"somewhere here..." he mumbles, pointing at the bookcases of the library.

"hmm... maybe there's something..." i mutter and look closely at the bookshelves.

"here!" donghyuck whisper shouted, "if i push this it would—" he cuts himself off as he pushes one of the bookshelves and it moves, sliding as it revealed an entrance to the hidden library.

i grinned in satisfaction, "nice! are you gonna come with me?"

he shakes his head, "i'll stay here, just incase. be careful."

i nod my head and slowly entered the hidden library. it was pretty old and deserted, there were dusts and cobwebs here and there. i coughed in the misty air as i looked around for a desk.

the place was a bit messy, like someone was in here before yet never bothered to clean up anything. some books were scattered everywhere, some were piled and stacked up.