17

x i n g   w e i j u n g

"hey." i turned around as someone tapped on my shoulder. "oh, yerin?" i raised a brow as she smiled at me. "you still remember me! anyways, how's it going with.. dream team?" yerin tilted her head. i shrugged, "fine i guess?"

"let's hangout later!" yerin exclaimed and gripped on my wrists. i flinched when i felt her nails digging into my skin. "i actually have stuff to do? i'm kinda busy." i told her. yerin frowned, "you should really stop hanging out with dream team." yerin stated. i furrowed my brows, "and why?"

"cause i said so. plus, you'll end up getting hurt the more you stay with them." yerin shrugged and started pulling me somewhere.

"um, i'm not even hurt." i uttered lowly.

"not hurt? you got into two accidents already ever since you got involved with dream team. do you even think nobody knows that?" yerin raised a brow.

"look, they never believe anything easily.. why? they had been surrounded with lies and it broke them so much." yerin muttered which made me look at her in confusion. "and how do you know about this?" i asked her.

"well.. it was a popular news back in the time." yerin said.

of course, who would be convinced by that? dense people. i get it, it was popular news back then but why does it seem like she knows more.

"i'm trying to help them, you won't see me getting farther away from them any time soon." i told the girl. she squinted her eyes at me and gripped on my wrist tighter, i silently winced as i felt like her sharp nails were really gonna leave a mark on my skin.

"you really wouldn't listen won't you? oh wait you never listen. people told you to get out of the way yet you didn't, people told you watch out yet you didn't, people told you to leave you did and now you're back? surprising." yerin chuckled. i was shocked?

"a-are you watching me!?" i asked her. yerin shook her head, "oh not you, my friends. was my friends."

then it hit me, could she be? no impossible.

"don't let yourself be trapped in lies, sometimes you need to find a new way to find the actual answer. finding answers isn't easy, but if you try to look for clues, then you're good to go." yerin smiled before leaving me there, weirded out by what just happened.

"weijung? what are you doing here?" i turned around and saw jeno. "what?" i blurted out. "what are you doing here at the back of school?" i quickly looked around and had an eerie feeling of the place. "let's go." he grabbed my wrist but i winced in pain before slapping my hand over my mouth realizing i just winced.

he furrowed his brows and checked my wrist. "it's bruised! who did this?" he asked me and lightly touched my bruise.

"yerin." i answered.