03

x  i  n  g      w  e  i  j  u  n  g

today seemed quite normal to me. the    new uniform was all too new to me, we didn't really have uniforms back at my old school. speaking of old school, minyoung hasn't contacted me yet. i shrugged it off and continued to fix my stuff. well, i met this girl in class, she's quite nice i guess?

"so. it's practically a new year, do you plan on joining any clubs here?" yerin asked me, raising her brow as she looked at me. i turned to her, "uh– i don't know that much about the school yet though." okay, that was practically a lie since i've already researched a ton of things about the school.

yerin chuckled, "come with me, i'll show you around the school while telling some things about it then." yerin grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the room.

"you see, hanyul academy isn't some ordinary school. we have extreme things going around here. starting off with the clubs– tons of weird clubs." yerin said as we walked down the hallways of hanyul academy.

"weird?" i mumbled as she caught up and nodded.

"hah, very weird," she pointed out. "for example, dream team." she spat out. by her actions, i could tell somethings wrong when she said that. there were hidden emotions behind it. well, that seemed fishy.

"what about it?" i furrowed my brows.

she mumbled a few words under her breath that i barely understood, "all of them in that club are weird. dream team is a team that mostly all freshmen want to enter in– they're cool i guess but still weird."

"what wrong with them?"

"hmm, they solve undiscovered things and mysteries about the school. they are literally like the school's newspaper but deeper and more in depth. they do the most dangerous things and really do so much effort in finding evidence and proof about everything they release about." yerin told me. i furrowed my brows at her words.

"they are a solid crew since first year of highschool. still the president, mark lee and his crew. they are really powerful even though they are just a mere group– director kim created them for some odd reason. being in the dream team is truly a dream come true, they handpick their members. they are really picky when it comes to adding members on their team– you have to be smart and talented to be in it." yerin said.

"talented? why do they dance or something?" i rolled my eyes.

"eh, not exactly. they create blogs, articles and writings about what they discover. they are skillful in arts, technology and literature. some of them are great editors, writers, artists, photographers, videographer, journalist and all that stuff." yerin stated.

"how do you know all of this?" i squinted my eyes at her. she looked taken aback for a second before she calmed down, "w-well, i just somehow know because of these spreading rumors about them. but yeah, they're really picky. every since she left, some of them aren't really active on the group anymore." she mumbled. i shot her a look, not really understanding what she said because she kept on mumbling her words.

"just forget it.. anyways, there are currently nine members in the team, seven boys and two girls." yerin said. "there were a lot of them, but they sadly graduated from high school."

yerin was talking so much about the school when i felt a buzz in my pocket. i fished out my phone to see a message from this unknown person.

UNKNOWN.
remember, you still have to meet up with the whole dream team.

i grunted and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. i sighed as i entered saw the library entrance. "hey, that's the library right?" i pointed at the door which literally have a signage that said library on it. yerin nodded, "why? you're interested in books?"

i nodded, "maybe i'll grab a book or two."

yerin shrugged, "go ahead then, i'm not really into books so i guess i'll catch you up later?"

i raised a brow before nodding, "yeah sure." i waved her bye before walking towards the library. minyoung told me that hanyul's library is something else, considering that this school is quite old and probably has some technology stuff hidden somewhere in thousands of dusty shelves.

UNKNOWN.
—time is ticking, they are waiting.
don't let them wait, that's just rude.

i sighed and grabbed the books that i probably needed before heading out. i made my way towards the club hallway. i released a deep sigh as i stood in front of the dream team club room. i reach to insert the key and the door opened. i entered in, seeing some of them were there on their tables, probably busy?

"took you forever." haechan sassed.

"so this is the girl you've been talking about?" a girl came out of some room, eyeing me from top to bottom before a nice smile crept up her face. "i'm jung heeyeon." the girl introduced herself before slinging her arm around my shoulder.

"we haven't met yet, i'm lee jeno, i'm actually in your class." the boy with the beautiful eye smile said to me.

"i heard nana was being rude to this girl yesterday, was he on his man period again? anyways, i'm nayoung– jeon nayoung." another girl comes in.

jaemin scrunched his nose, "i wasn't mean, she just came in when haechan destroyed my sleep."

"you're a friend of minyoung? am i right?" heeyeon looked at me and i nodded. "told ya." heeyeon snickered at the rest who just groaned.

"how'd you know that?" jeno furrowed his brows and looked at heeyeon with an annoyed expression.

"duh, minyoung literally told me lots about her." heeyeon giggled. "trust me, she's gonna be a big help to dream team."

"wait, is she really gonna join us?" the quiet snaggletoothed boy was quite surprised. i was more surprised when he spoke out loud.

mark nodded, "well– she has a key and heeyeon did said she would be a great addition to the team."

"and why is that?" haechan sneered.

geez, i bet they are new to this whole thing. maybe they haven't got a new members in years?

"is that your textbook?" jisung pointed at the books that i was holding. i shook my head, "these are um, books that i quite need."

jisung grabbed the books from me and read the titles, "technology?"

"coding?" haechan muttered as he also leaned next to jisung to check the books out. "you hack?" haechan blurted out and looked at me.

i don't really tell anyone that i hack, the only person that knew was probably minyoung. i nodded, "yeah.. i do."

heeyeon had this grin plastered on her face, "she could totally hack for us!" heeyeon exclaimed.

mark nodded, "can you maybe draw? or at least write? maybe videotape, edit and such?" mark asked me.

everyone looked at me, waiting for me to answer him.

"well, i'm not the best but i can illustrate things digitally. uhh, to be honest i'm good at anything if it's on the computer." i stated.

"well, are we gonna consider her?" jaemin impatiently asked.

mark hummed in response, "yeah, well.. you're officially now a member of dream team. since you're a hacker– i guess that would be a new position in the team."

"yay! a new member." nayoung claps.

UNKNOWN.
—do your best, you're the best student at your school, you can do best at hanyul too right?