12

trigger warning! scars / mentions of self-harm

3 r d p e r s o n s v i e w

weijung woke up quite late today, she only had a couple of minutes to get ready and head out. she walked out the room, not really in the mood for anything. "ahh, why does my head hurt again." weijung mumbled as she walked down the stairs for their dorm. they had an elevator, but she knew stairs were faster.

she ran to the building, entering her classroom. she bit her bottom lip as she saw chenle busy doing his sketches again. weijung gulped, how can i avoid them if one of them sits next to me?

weijung sighed and just walked to her seat. she sat down, praying that chenle hasn't noticed her.

well, she thought wrong. chenle secretly stole a glance at the girl. "you do know that we are your friends, you can trust us. you can trust me." chenle suddenly said which made weijung flabbergasted.

"what are you talking about?" weijung mumbled, furrowing her brows.

"you can always tell us—we will be here to listen. i'll be here to listen." chenle was desperate. at first, weijung was the one who kept convincing chenle, now it's chenle convincing her. "please don't talk to me, chenle. i'm not in the mood." weijung told him.

chenle was about to talk when the bell rung and the teacher came into their class. he sighed, you can do this, chenle. just make her happy again.

hours passed and it was already lunch time. students were dashing out the classroom. meanwhile, jeno was about to walk towards weijung when he got pulled outside the classroom. "wha—nayoung? what's your problem?" jeno scrunched his face. nayoung shook her head, "let chenle talk to her– chenle seems to be fairly close with her."

"actually i'm the most close here." jisung raised his hand.

"no, it's me." haechan squinted his eyes.

"y'all just shut up and let chenle do his job. now let's go! i'm hungry." heeyeon grumbled and started to push them.

back inside the classroom was a whole different story. "do you.. at least want to talk about it?" chenle softly asked her. weijung furrowed her brows, she really doesn't get his point. "why do you care? just leave me alone, okay? i'd rather not tell." weijung stated and stood up. she was about to leave when chenle grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. weijung bumped onto his chest making her look down, flustered.

chenle was starting to get serious. chenle looked at her, sighing before pulling her into a hug. "you can trust me, i promise not to tell anyone." chenle muttered. weijung sighed, "okay fine, just not here." chenle grinned and pulled her to their favorite spot– the rooftop.

the two sat down as chenle waited for her to finally open up.

FLASHBACK. 2011