53

"one shouldn't betray his friends."

dreams tell you things about the future and past, in this case, the past.

a chapter about dream team's history!!

p a r k       j i s u n g

"perfect!" nayoung-noona clapped as we were almost done decorating our booth. "does this look right?" weijung questioned as she stood behind the bushes, setting up the hologram system we had. "if we turn this on.." weijung mumbled as she fumbled with a bit of buttons and wires. that's when my eyes widened– the booth that was once in front of me was gone.

"that's what you call secret– it goes off after 10 minutes so they'll see the actual booth! but they could just.. well.. go through it." weijung said and passed the holographic thingy. "i'll have to set this up for tomorrow afternoon for the fair." weijung said.

i nodded before leaving them there, i went to the side of the booth, checking if everything was alright. i picked up some boxes when i noticed a note on one of the boxes. i dropped the box i was holding and walked towards the stacked boxes.

i sighed reading the note.

"092117? this is the day eunji's death was said to be, what the hell is up this time

"092117? this is the day eunji's death was said to be, what the hell is up this time." i grunted and made my way to the front where the others were. i saw weijung there, resting on one of the chairs while talking to renjun.

"jungie?" i called. she turned towards me and gave me a confused look. i handed her the note which made her more confused than usual. "what in the world is this now.." weijung muttered. renjun who was curious, leaned in to look at the note as well. "a clue?" he looked at me. "who gave you that?" he questions.

i shook my head, "it was just there.." i told him and pointed at the side of our booth where the stacked boxes where. "someone's observing us again." weijung sighed.

"should i keep the note or..?"

"keep it, for now. i'll have to deal with that later." weijung told me. i nodded as renjun gave me the note back and i stuffed it in my pocket.