01

x   i   n   g      w  e  i  j  u  n  g

"that's all you need and you're ready to go!" the guide said before handing me a map and leaving me there in the hallways. it's 7AM and i'm at my new school. hanyul academy. i've never really wanted to leave my old school, but i have no choice, i'm a transfer student from sangkyun university. i studied arts and technology there.

"well this is unnecessary." i muttered and stared at the map i had on hand. i mean yeah, thanks for the map but i could just simply hack into the school's system and get myself a digital map on my phone. that's more easy that having to look at this huge map time to time.

i was about to leave when i got a phone call from my friend, minyoung.

i sighed before accepting the call.

"hello?" i mumbled through the phone and i could hear screams from the other line. i furrowed my brows, "minyoung? what the heck?"

"i missed hearing your voice!!" minyoung squeals and this made me distance my phone a little bit. her squeals are no joke.

"yeah, anyways, why did you even call?" i asked her.

"what's up? how's the school?" minyoung asked, eager to know about what had occurred recently.

"well, it's not as the same in our school but i'll probably try and fit in. i just miss the art and technology class we have." i mumbled and i could hear her cooing at the other side of the line. i snorted, "stop that."

minyoung chuckled before responding, "i heard that hanyul academy has a lot of drama going around, please be careful. it's just like a 5 months transfer i guess?"

"what do you mean 5 months? i though i only agreed with 2 months?" i grunted and she snorts, "well i have no idea. i've never been an transfer err exchange student. but i know if you like the school you can stay if you want."

"whatever. i still need to check my dorm out and unpack my supplies." i told her.

"did you bring your set up with you?" minyoung asked and i hummed in response, "i might need it. as you said, hanyul is filled with secrets, maybe i'll try and see those secrets myself. i did some research before leaving our school, i'll show them to you later during video call." i told her and she exclaims a loud, "of course!" before dropping the call.

it was probably a good thing that i speak lowly or else someone would've heard me. i was walking and walking until i bumped into someone. oh great, the classic, bumping into someone on your first day of school. i'm literally not surprised by this.

"oops, i'm really sorry." he uttered as he saw me dusting my pants. tomorrow was the real first day and i really didn't want to bump into anyone today nor the next day and so on. "yeah, it's fine." i told him. he had dark brown eyes, blonde messy hair and a cute smile. "you dropped this." he mumbled and handed me a usb.

my eyes widened and quickly grabbed the usb from him. it wasn't just a usb, the usb, well not really a usb but like a microchip that was on my bracelet. it was there for a purpose, there are some serious files on that chip. i really don't want to lose it.

i wore the bracelet back and gave him a small bow. "i'm park jisung by the way." he smiled. "you are?"

"lee weijung." i gave him a quick response. at least he isn't the rude type like those typically mean people you meet during the first encounter. i think i'm actually the rude one here.

"well it's nice meeting you weijung-ssi! wait—are you new? i know i haven't seen you before." jisung stated and i nodded my head. "yeah, i am new." i stated and he smiles. "well, i guess i'll be seeing you tomorrow! bye, weijung!" he exclaims before walking away.

.

"where the heck did i put my extension?" i mumbled as i dig through my bags. "finally!" i exclaimed and pulled out the extension.

i'm actually quite happy that my dorm is quite big. to be honest, it kinda looks like an apartment almost. like a condo i guess? i mean why wouldn't it be? this is like the most prestigious academy in south korea, why wouldn't it be so fancy?

i had connected three of the tables so that i could set my set up. i had two laptops, all for my technology stuff. one is for the hacking and such while the other is for my personal stuff. i also have a bunch of controls but i don't really think i need to get that out. well, not unless i really do some serious stuff.

i had already organized my clothes and such inside the closet. my cords were not messy since i wanted it to look neat.

"now, i shall start getting some infos about this sketchy school."