Chapter 28 :《In love》

(Sean's POV)

Sunday went by very slowly and I didn't leave my bedroom, I missed Aiden. I also would have loved to hang out with Mia but she was with her boyfriend and I'm happy for her.

Today was Monday and I was so not ready to go back to high school but I still went.

As I entered the school everyone looked at me, it didn't make me comfortable and I just walked towards Mia's locker.

As I was walking a few girls were whispering to each other, then one of them came facing me and I stopped walking.

- "Hi Sean. So um... I heard you're gay and like I absolutely love that but um I thought maybe you and I could still have fun together since it would not mean anything for you" She said teasingly with a smirk on her face while caressing my chest with her hands.

I looked down at her hands and back at her face.

- "I'm not gay. And I don't really want to" I answered coldly while glaring at her before passing her.

Then I felt someone slap my ass and I immediately turned around to face them, anger on my face. It was one of my guy friends and he was laughing.

- "You liked that didn't you ?" He teased while smirking mockingly at me.

I quickly punched his jaw and he fell to the ground. After that I turned back around and looked at everyone that was around me.

- "Listen now !" I started shouting angrily "I am not gay and even if I was it's none of your business ! And if someone else come at me I swear that I still will beat them with no mercy !" I finished with a death look on my face.

Everyone started getting scared and I walked away still angry as they all looked at me. Then I reached Mia and calmed down as she smiled at me. I smiled at her too and greeted her before she gave me a quick hug, then I walked her to her class and went to mine. I sat at the back.

- "Sean" A girl next to me whispered at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head in her direction.

- "Since you are not gay will you go on a date with me ?" She asked me smirking slightly while checking me out.

- "No thanks. I am already dating someone and I am really in love" I answered coldly before turning my head back to the front of the class.

I heard her let out an annoyed sigh.

After that the day went by pretty fast. I had joined Mia and Michael at lunch and only talked with them, still looking slightly annoyed as everyone kept looking at me.

Then the school day ended and I went back home. I was currently eating dinner with my family in silence until I decided to talk.

- "Can I invite someone over tomorrow ?" I asked looking up at my parents.

They looked at me while smiling.

- "Sure. Are you finally going to officially introduce your girlfriend to us ?" My mom asked me while smiling.

- "Actually no..." I started a bit nervous but still confident.

I then paused for a few seconds and they all looked at me with confused expressions on their face.

- "My boyfriend, Aiden" I said confidently while looking at my parents.

Everyone had shocked faces and I smiled a bit.

- "What ?" My dad asked still shocked.

- "I'm dating Aiden" I told him while smiling.

Alice was staring at me with her mouth slightly open as she was really shocked and so was my mom.

- "But I thought you were dating Mia" My mom said confused as she still looked really shocked.

- "I'm not" I simply told her still smiling. "I love Aiden" I added looking at them while giggling a bit.

They kept looking at me.

- "We have been dating for about a week now" I continued happily as they didn't talk once. "He make me so happy" I added.

- "Alright you can stop now" My dad cut me off.

I looked at him and he stood up still facing me.

- "So you are gay ?" He asked me with no expression on his face.

I chuckled slightly.

- "No I am bisexual" I said while smiling up at him.

He nodded slowly and walked away. My mom looked at me.

- "Um it's ok you know, we just weren't expecting that from you" She calmly said still shocked.

- "So you f*ck boys and girls ?" My sister quickly asked as she was still shocked.

- "Alice !" My mom exclaimed angrily at her.

- "I know I never told you but now I have a reason to" I said to my mom with a small smile on my face.

- "What's important is your happiness son" She answered giving me a reassuring smile.

I was happy right now. I decided to stand up and left to go to my bedroom, still smiling. I know my dad is not the happiest right now and my family is still shocked but I don't care, they will get used to it.

I got ready to sleep and decided to text Mia before.

To Mia ❤ : "I told my parents !"

From Mia ❤ : "OMG that's cool !!! How did it went ?"

To Mia ❤ : "They r still shocked but that's ok"

From Mia ❤ : "I'm happy And what about Aiden ?"

I signed slightly. I miss him, but it's ok I have a plan.

To Mia ❤ : "I'm going to talk to him tmr"

From Mia ❤ : "gl best friend ❤"

To Mia ❤ : "Thks I will need it"

From Mia ❤ : "Ik he will forgive you dw"

To Mia ❤ : "I hope bcuz I miss him"

From Mia ❤ : "It's cute lmao"

To Mia ❤ : "Shut up 🙄"

From Mia ❤ : "Goodnight best friend ❤"

To Mia ❤ : "Goodnight princess ❤"

I then went to sleep.