Chapter 1 :《Presentations》

(Mia's POV)

I was on my way to school. My older brother Jackson was giving me a lift, like every morning since he got his driving licence two years ago.

My name is Mia DiLaurentis. I'm seventeen, I'll be eighteen in a few weeks. I have brown eyes and brown hair, nothing special. I only have one brother, he's name is Jackson and he is twenty. He has blue eyes and dirty blond hair. Every girl at school used to drool over him because apparently he is "handsome". Now it's college girls' turn, but he has a girlfriend and let me tell you that they are deeply in love with each other.

They are my favorite couple in the world because they are really cute and also because I love seeing my brother being so happy, but I keep these thoughts to myself of course. His girlfriend's name is Cristal, she is the same age as him. They met in first year of college and got together pretty fast. Now is their last year, after that they plan on moving together. Over the almost three years of their relationship, Cristal has become like an older sister to me. She often hang out at our house for obvious reasons and I love it. She is really pretty, she has dark red hair, blue eyes and a cute snub nose. Actually, she look like a rock version of Ariel from "The Little Mermaid".

As for me, I am single. I used to have a boyfriend in second year of high school, but we broke up during the summer break before this year started. We just didn't work I guess, we've been together for like five months and then our relationship became somehow boring, so we both decided to end things and stay in good terms with each other. We don't really talk anymore. Sometimes I miss him but I am good with the break up thing, none of us really made any effort.

I'm currently in my last year of high school. I don't really know what I'll do after, but I still have some time right ? I like school, I'm not really a "nerd" but I don't mind going to school. School is entertainent and I can see my friends, so it's good.

My high school is just like any other, I think. I am pretty social so I am "friend" with almost everyone in my grade and some other people from the school. But I like to have my small group of real friends, the people I am closer to.

My bestie's name is Emily and she is all I need.

Oh I didn't talk about my parents ! Well they just are normal parents. They are still married to each other after sixteen years. My dad is forty-two and my mom is forty-seven. She is a nurse and he is a doctor. Now try to guess how they met, I wait.

So that's it. All presentations are done. You almost know all my life now.