Chapter 13 :《Crush》

(Sean's POV)

We finally reached my house and I parked. Mia and I exited my car and went to my door.

As we entered my house I could hear my parents talking in the kitchen. I guided Mia towards it.

My parents looked at me, smiling and when they noticed Mia they just smiled brighter. They don't know I am bisexual, I just never told them and I wasn't planning on telling them now. Mia just smiled politely at them.

- "Hi there ! Who's this cute girl ?" My mom started happily, looking in Mia's direction.

I looked down at her too.

- "Hi ma'am, I'm Mia. I'm Sean's friend" She answered, smiling.

I smiled at her as she went to shake my parents hands. They introduced themselves and told her to call them by their names.

- "You're the first girlfriend that Sean introduce to us" My mom said, still smiling at Mia.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling slightly.

- "What a honor !" Mia answered, joking politely.

My parents just laughed a bit at what she said.

- "We're going to my room to hang out" I told them, smiling and placing my right hand on Mia's waist to guide her to it.

They nodded, smiling brightly at me.

Mia and I went to my room. After we entered it I closed the door as she looked around, smiling.

- "You like it ?" I asked, smiling at her.

She noded at me.

I went to sit on my bed and patted the spot in front of me. She went to sit there.

- "Your parents seem really cool" She started happily.

- "Yeah and I'm sure they're going to think we're dating now" I said, chuckling.

She noded her head and chuckled too.

- "Yeah but I'm sure you'd prefer dating that hot guy from the ice cream shop !" She answered in a teasing tone.

It made me blush and I laughed a bit.

- "Shut up !" I said jokingly while gently throwing a pillow at her.

She grabbed it.

- "Ooh you are blushing !" She exclaimed playfully.

I couldn't stop smiling.

- "Does Sean Montgomery have a crush ?" She asked in a questioning and excited tone.

I shaked my head, still smiling.

- "Liar !" She stated jokingly.

- "Why are we only talking about me now !?" I exclaimed, chuckling.

She laughed at that.

- "Because there's nothing new about me" She answered, shrugging and chuckling slightly.

- "Are you sure ?" I asked, looking at her with a playful smirk on my lips.

- "Yes" She simply said, shrugging and smiling.

- "Don't you have a crush on anyone ?" I asked her in a questioning tone, still smiling.

- "So you admit that you have a crush on him !?" She quickly said, excited.

I simply rolled my eyes and looked back at her, waiting for her answer. It was now her turn to roll her eyes.

- "I don't" She said, shrugging.