Chapter 21 :《Stay over》

(Sean's POV)

Today was Tuesday and I had plan to hang out with Aiden after school. We keep texting each other all days, especially yesterday since we couldn't be together.

The school day finally went to an end and I drove to the ice cream shop to meet my boyfriend there.

He was waiting for me in the front of the shop as I exited my car and reached him quickly. He immediately grabbed my face and cupped it with his hands pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

- "I missed you" He said softly when we pulled away.

- "I missed you too" I said smiling to him and giving him one more small kiss on the lips as he took his hands off of me.

We then got in my car and I drived to my house, holding his left hand while driving.

After I parked we let go of each other and went to my house. My parents greeted him happily and we went to my room, closing the door.

I sat on the floor with my back pressed against my bed, he just sat next to me and we chatted.

- "You look really handsome right now" I simply told him with a small smile on my face.

He just smirked in responce and leaned in to kiss me. Eventually the kiss deepened and he decided to place himself on my laps with his legs around my waist. We were making out as his hands went travelling between the back of my neck and my hair while mine were caressing his back down to his butt and I left them here squeezing it slightly which made him moan in my mouth. I smirked at him.

- "You're moans are hot" I told him, still smirking.

- "I would prefer to hear yours" He said smirking down at me and leaning to kiss my neck.

I smiled at that and closed my eyes, he then started to suck on my neck leaving marks and I moaned slightly which made him smirk on my neck before continuing. It was the first time a guy did that to me. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him, I didn't want him to go. He probably noticed what I was trying to do because he stopped what he was doing and faced me.

- "I'm not going anywhere" He said softly with a small smirk.

I smiled at him and put my hands on his waist. We just kept looking into each other's eyes and sharing small pecks on the lips while smiling. Then we finally pulled away and I went to lay on the right side of my bed, he layed next to me. I was hesitating to cuddle with him because I never done this before.

He then grabbed me with his left arm and rolled me over to chest, I'm happy he did. I placed myself comfortably with my head in the crook of his neck, my left hand on his chest and my left leg inbetween his legs as he wrapped his strong arms around me. I never felt better. He closed his eyes and I kept cuddling with my boyfriend while looking at his gorgeous face. I think he noticed because he smiled, his eyes still shuted. I started leaving small kisses on his jaw as he didn't move, I then moved my head back to his neck and left small kisses on here before sucking on it making sure to leave a mark. He let out a little moan and I smiled before stopping.

He finally opened his eyes and looked down at me while smiling.

- "Stop being cute" He mumbled.

- "Stop being handsome" I said back at him in what sounded like a "duh" tone.

He kissed me on the nose and I blushed. I am the cute one ?

I decided to pull away from him and he looked at me confused. I then went to lay on top of him and rested my head on his chest closing my eyes while intertwining our legs. I felt him smile before wrapping his strong arms around me hugging me tightly. I could hear his heartbeat and I loved that. We stayed in this position for almost one hour until we had to go downstairs to eat with my family. He finally met my little sister.

After that we went back to my bedroom. We just sat in front of each other on my bed while talking.

- "I'm going to have to go babe" He said a bit disappointed.

- "Stay over !" I said to him.

Aiden doesn't work on Wednesday so it was perfect.

- "How are you going to ask that to your parents ?" He asked while smiling.

- "Just make yourself comfortable for bed and I'll go tell my parents that yours aren't home and that you forgot your keys" I said excited before giving him a quick kiss on the lips and standing up making my way downstairs.

Since we don't have a guest room they suggested that he would sleep on my bed and I would stay on the floor next to him or on the sofa in the leaving room. I told them that I will sleep on the floor, then I went back to my bedroom and after closing the door I was now facing Aiden who was sitting on my bed with his back pressed against the backrest, only wearing his black boxer. Hot ! I stood there staring at his strong body and his beautiful abs while chewing my bottom lip. I think I got a boner while looking at him and he definetly saw because his eyes travelled to it and he smirked.

- "I can't sleep with my clothes on" He simply said, still smirking.

- "Good to know" I answered smirking down at him before going to my bathroom, feeling him checking me out from behind.

I was now wearing basketball shorts and a tight grey shirt. As I exited the bathroom he kept looking at me while smirking.

- "You look hot" He stated.

I smirked back at him before joining him on my bed. I quickly texted Mia before placing my phone on the nightstand next to me and turning in his direction immediately putting my left hand on the side on his face and pulling him in for a kiss. We deepened starting to French kiss. He put his hands on my waist and placed me on his laps. He sat properly and I wrapped my legs around him as we kept making out, I then also wrapped my arms around his neck placing my right hand in his hair and playing with them which made him moan in my mouth and made me smirk. His hands went under my shirt caressing my back softly. We would pull away sometimes to take quick breath before making out again.

After our make out session we were now laying next to each other on my bed.

- "We should sleep now" I said smiling at him.

- "Yeah" He answered smiling too.

I turned around placing myself to sleep and after I turned off the light we shutted our eyes. A few minutes later I heard him move behind me and then I felt his strong arms wrapping around my torso as he started spooning me. I just smiled like stupid feeling his breath on the back of my neck as my body was pressing against his, I could also feel his d*ck behind my back and I liked that. I placed my right arm on his and fell asleep in this position.