Chapter 19 :《Boyfriend》

(Sean's POV)

Today was Sunday and I was currently getting ready to hang out with Aiden. Not forgetting to put cologne.

He had texted me that he was there and after I said "bye" to my family I exited my house and went to join him.

He was leaning against his car waiting for me. As I reached him quickly I immediately cupped his face with my hands and kissed him passionately, he kissed back while smiling.

- "Hey there handsome" I started smiling while pulling away.

He blushed and smiled at me while chewing his bottom lip.

We kept smiling at each other as he went to open the passenger door of his car. I entered it and he soon joined me, starting to drive.

We just enjoyed the comfortable silence that filled the car. Eventually we reached a small park and he parked. I looked at him as he exited his car and went to open my door for me, I loved that he kept doing that. Once I exited the car he closed the door and went to grab something in the trunk. There was a blanket and a small bag.

After that he came back to me and pecked my lips quickly while smiling before walking away, I turned around and followed him. He finally stopped walking and layed the blanket under a tree, it was big enough for the two of us to sit on it. He sat down and I joined him, sitting on his left. He turned his head towards me and finally started to talk.

- "So, how are you doing ?" He started while smiling at me.

- "I'm fine" I simply said, smiling at him too.

My eyes travelled from his eyes to his lips and I just leaned in to kiss him again. He kissed back and let out a small chuckle in the kiss. I put my left hand on his waist bringing him closer to me and deepening the kiss. I was carefully leaning and soon his back was laying on the blanket as we kept kissing. I was still slitghly sat while leaning on him. We could just have kept kissing for hours but we pulled away, still looking into each other's eyes. I love his blue eyes.

- "You really missed me huh ?" He said while smirking slightly at me, bringing his right hand to the side of my face and caressing it, as I still had my left hand on his waist.

I blushed a little at that and kept looking at him. He is so gorgeous. I nodded slowly. He cupped my face with his hands and leaned to kiss me softly on the lips while sitting back properly, just then he pulled away and let go of me.

- "I brought something for you" He said sofly while turning to the small bag next to him.

I just smiled, looking at him. Then he turned back to me with one tub of ice cream in each hand. I chuckled, he's so cute.

- "Which one do you want ?" He asked me, chuckling slightly.

- "Chocolate" I simply said while smiling.

He handed it to me and gave me a spoon, he took the vanilla one.

We were now eating silently and I was almost done with mine. I looked at his.

- "Can I have some ?" I asked pointing at his ice cream.

- "I thought you wanted chocolate" He said playfully while smiling at me.

- "Now I want both" I whined while smiling.

He laughed a bit and took some of it with his spoon before bringing it to my mouth while smiling at me. I smiled and opened my mouth letting him feed me playfully. After that we finished our ice creams and put the tubs and spoons back in the bag. He then turned towards me.