| sixteen

Xiomara;

I trace my finger across David's chest, following the shape of his tattoos. It's 6 something a.m. but he had to get up early to get ready for work. In fact, he should be out of my house by now but I guess I got him too comfortable laid up with me.

"What happened here?" I ask, whispering since I don't wanna completely break the silence in the room yet.

He tells me somebody stabbed him while he was doing time in prison which makes me frown as I caress the scar on his side. I admire him with the sunlight peeking in through the blinds. His body is like a mural with all the ink he has.

"Ay, Zo?"

"Yes?" I respond, leaving little kisses on his cheek.

"You want me to make you breakfast before I leave?" He asks thoughtfully as he pulls me closer into his side. We're both naked since we had sex last night. It was the first time I slept in the same bed as Dave while being able to enjoy his presence without being drunk out of my mind.

I hum in thought. "No, I don't want you using up all my groceries." I chuckle. Dave is the type to go all out on cooking for me. He cracks a smile while playing in my hair. "But you can make me a grilled cheese." I add since I'm really craving one.

"Aight." Dave pulls back the sheets, revealing his third leg which makes me smile. He's still big on soft. I reach over to grab it but he smacks my hand away.

"What? It ain't mine?" I smirk moving my hand all over my naked body as I bite my lip teasingly.

I want to get more sleep since I don't have to be up for another two hours from now but after staring up at the ceiling with Dave for half an hour straight, it's pretty hard to doze off again. I yawn tiredly and turn over, shoving my face into my pillow. I pull the sheets back over me now that I'm done teasing Dave.

"Oh and can you cut the A/C on please?" I ask, muffling my voice into the pillow.

"Or you could just get up from under these sheets, shorty." He tells me and pulls back the sheets from my body again, revealing my back. His hand comes down on my ass out of nowhere and I'm pretty sure he left a handprint. A soft moan involuntarily slips out while I feel my cheeks heat up.

Dave chuckles and puts on his drawers before leaving the room. After about 10 minutes laying around pointlessly with the sheets laced in between my legs, I get up and drag myself to the bathroom since I always gotta brush my teeth before I eat.

I dry my face with a towel and walk out once I'm done getting fresh, pulling my silk robe closer to my body as I walk into the kitchen. "You gotta go to work for real? Like you can't just take the day off?" I pout and ask Dave. I only wanted just another hour to lay under him. I sit up on the table and grab a banana from the fruit bowl.